Ground Units in DCS WWII: Europe 1944?

mwd2

Can you publish a list of ground unit, which will be build or plan to build for DCS WWII, like which tanks, APCs, ships, infantry units, AAA guns, artillery etc.!

And in particular which country will we able to play (play with)?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Can you publish a list of ground unit, which will be build or plan to build for DCS WWII, like which tanks, APCs, ships, infantry units, AAA guns, artillery etc.!

And in particular which country will we able to play (play with)?

Non-RRG, but Beczl (3rd party) has some nicely done WWII models already that would fit in with DCS: Combined Arms.

Per Ilya's statement on Kickstarter tonight, I don't get the impression he is opposed to the idea of the community providing content.

I take it you have seen some of Beczl's other work? Why reinvent the wheel when it's already out there ... all it needs is correct markings.

Honestly, I don't know how RRG could do a better (eg.) Köningstiger with Zimmerit given the task at hand and with time constraints.

I'd rather have RRG focus on making the base world (map, weather) and plane models as detailed as possible. I really like the community effort idea.

Edited by Hans-Joachim Marseille

I think he was going to release them as mods, not as paid add ons. And he already has made an offer to luthier for the models, back when the kickstarter was announced.

I have many ground units available for WW.II era. All of them are aligned and tested for DCSW, Combined arms. Has their accurate own weapon characteristic as well. If you need need some of them later on or cooperation or whatever just send me a PM. :smartass:

What happened after this, we don't know.

I think he was going to release them as mods, not as paid add ons. And he already has made an offer to luthier for the models, back when the kickstarter was announced.

What happened after this, we don't know.

Nothing happened as usually. I guess RRG guys has their own plans about WWII ground units. :joystick:

thast not good, maybe you send them a pm....the project managment of RRG is (from my point of view) still really BAD.

Anyway, Beczl, your models are beautiful and what is more important, Combined Arms ready! So if you have time during the DCS MiG-21Bis deployment...keep it coming! :thumbup:

The release of DCS WWII is sometime next year, so enough time to get more information about the units....!

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Would buy them some time, maybe.

Anyway... I hope Beczl doesn't abandon his models. The look very good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least