Is it possible to get a development road map? - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 PM   #21
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Coyle View Post
You mean spamcord.
They didn't answer this question over there either.
Actually they did a while ago. But "we will finish the Harrier and Mirage, after the MiG-19P is out" wasn't good enough for some people...

- Flying Sims since 1984 -
Win 10 | i5 7600K@4.0GHz | 32GB | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | TM HOTAS Warthog custom extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs |a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)
shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:44 PM   #22
SGT Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrat View Post
Actually they did a while ago. But "we will finish the Harrier and Mirage, after the MiG-19P is out" wasn't good enough for some people...

They also said there would be a new video in June. So...
Old 07-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #23
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
They also said there would be a new video in June. So...
Well, not a detailed roadmap video, but a showcase of the updates they included, nonetheless. I may be nitpicking, but they are not as silent, as it seems... and it seems to me they are hard at work and deliver updates and fixes galore at the moment,.
https://youtu.be/mdkA6CG1Nb0

Win 10 | i5 7600K@4.0GHz | 32GB | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - Acer XB280HK 28" 4k | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | TM HOTAS Warthog custom extension | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | TM Cougar MFDs |a hand made UFC | AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)
Old 07-08-2019, 03:43 PM   #24
SGT Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrat View Post
Well, not a detailed roadmap video, but a showcase of the updates they included, nonetheless. I may be nitpicking, but they are not as silent, as it seems... and it seems to me they are hard at work and deliver updates and fixes galore at the moment,.
https://youtu.be/mdkA6CG1Nb0

I don't think you're nitpicking. You're cherry picking. And offering up that test video as their "Monthly" / "Quarterly Update Video" is a stretch well and beyond the reach of any reasonable person. I thought it would be insulting to asked if that was intended as their June update in the comments, so I didn't, but since you brought it up, I will.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #25
=DECOY=

The video will be done when I have time. Likely this weekend my work schedule is very busy with my real job taking over at the moment.

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Warthog & Saitek Peddles | CV1
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:12 PM   #26
shagrat
ED Translator

Quote:
I don't think you're nitpicking. You're cherry picking. And offering up that test video as their "Monthly" / "Quarterly Update Video" is a stretch well and beyond the reach of any reasonable person. I thought it would be insulting to asked if that was intended as their June update in the comments, so I didn't, but since you brought it up, I will.
At the very least it was a showcase/update on the latest features added.
Nice that Decoy is still going to show more, but I am pretty happy with the progress shown... we should keep in mind he does this in parallel to a normal life with job and family!

Old 07-11-2019, 10:50 AM   #27
sc_neo

Let the man breath, it's coming eventually! But i gotta say, i am pretty excited to get some news on the Harriers development, hopefully we get some kinda roadmap so we are a bit better informed what we can expect over the next months.
sc_neo is offline   Reply With Quote