TM Cougar sealed magnetoresistive/ hall sensor kits - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #101
PoleCat

I contacted him by PM. He has been injured in a bicycle accident. Word is he is OK and recovering now. I wish him a hardy get well soon. I am sure he will be back and selling these awesome kits again very soon.

PoleCat Out
Old 04-23-2019, 01:45 PM   #102
Tazman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleCat View Post
I contacted him by PM. He has been injured in a bicycle accident. Word is he is OK and recovering now. I wish him a hardy get well soon. I am sure he will be back and selling these awesome kits again very soon.

PoleCat Out
Thank you for informing us!
I wish rel4y a quick and full recovery!
Tazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:58 PM   #103
johnnychemo

You don’t happen to have a replacement for the MAN RNG/UNCAGE pot/switch do you? The shaft on mine came out and won’t stay in, so I’m thinking it will need to be replaced.
johnnychemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:02 PM   #104
Rudel_chw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleCat View Post
I contacted him by PM. He has been injured in a bicycle accident. Word is he is OK and recovering now.
Sorry to hear that, and hope he fully recovers
Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:34 PM   #105
Sierra99
Campaign Testers

rel4y,

When you're on your feet please let me know how to order 2 of the USB Standalone + Hall Sensor Kits.

I sincerly hope you feel better soon.

Sierra Sends

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs x3, Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.
Sierra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:00 PM   #106
rel4y

Hello guys,
Thank you for all your kind words and good wishes, you bunch are great people! I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now.

My brother had taken a few orders and answered some of you guys, but he could only ship the sensors that were still in stock. Also my PM box was overflowing, so I may not have received/ responded to all of your PMs and would like to apologize for that. Yesterday, I have ordered new parts for the Cougar Hall sensors and a bunch of new stuff that will be coming up.

More Cougar stick sensors are in assembly and the CH joystick sensors will receive an upgrade because they caused me some unexpected trouble. Sorry to acorky at this point, I had to refund his CH sensor order. So CH stick sensors are not availabe right now, but the CH Throttle sensors work fine and are in stock in case anybody is interested.

Cheers all!

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4...flight-simming
rel4y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #107
59th_Wittman

Hello rel4y!

We are glad to hear!

Old 05-23-2019, 04:48 AM   #108
Sierra99
Campaign Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel4y View Post
Hello guys,
Thank you for all your kind words and good wishes, you bunch are great people! I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now.
Great new! Glad to hear you are in the mend. welcome to the "Gorked my back" club. Here's hoping it's not a daily reminder of the accident.

Hey so I'm interested in Two of these kits:

" TM Cougar Throttle standalone USB adapter + digital contacless 14 Bit GMR sensor "

How do I go about ordering one?

Take care
Sierra Sends.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs x3, Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.
Sierra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:30 AM   #109
Rudel_chw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel4y View Post
... I had a back injury after a motorcycle accident, but I am back in action now.
So, it was much more serious than a bicycle accident .. glad to know that you are recovered now. Best wishes and good luck.
Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #110
rel4y

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59th_Wittman View Post
Hello rel4y!

We are glad to hear!

Thank you my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra99 View Post
Great new! Glad to hear you are in the mend. welcome to the "Gorked my back" club. Here's hoping it's not a daily reminder of the accident.

Hey so I'm interested in Two of these kits:

" TM Cougar Throttle standalone USB adapter + digital contacless 14 Bit GMR sensor "
That is certainly a club I never wanted to join... At the moment it sadly still is a daily reminder, but I am hopeful that it will get better eventually. Sent you a PM btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudel_chw View Post
So, it was much more serious than a bicycle accident .. glad to know that you are recovered now. Best wishes and good luck.

Thank you too, good Sir! Yeah, got hit by a car, then flew like a bird - at least for a few seconds - or so they say. Shit happens, but it certainly makes you value life that much more.

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4...flight-simming
rel4y is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, hall, sensor, standalone, thrustmaster