VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 263 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-22-2019, 01:02 AM   #2621
dawgie79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood_315 View Post
Fair question: it's yet to be determined.
We've only put some preliminary groundwork in place for the carrier comms.
However in the end this comms upgrade will also involve ground ATC and potentially other areas,
and at this stage the scope is not yet entirely clear. So we'll make that assessment as we go along.
In any case it's great that ED is putting their attention to communications as
an important part of a realistic sim experience. Definitely stuff to look forward to
Oki, much appreciated. In any case I will be getting it. Keep up the great work.
dawgie79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:24 AM   #2622
Twwhitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga42 View Post
LAlt+LCrtl+C does not open Vaicom Pro setup, any help please?
I had that problem shortly after installing VoiceAttack & Viacompro. I fixed it by cycling the “Keyboard Shortcuts” button (on the VoiceAttack main screen) even though it appears that they are already enabled. Once I did that Lalt+Lctrl+C started working for me... worth a try
Old 06-22-2019, 08:07 AM   #2623
VampireOne

I have a problem, where the commands are recognized by VA and Vaicom PRO, but not executed in DCS. Neither do I get a confirmation beep. Happened after I updated VA. Vaicom correctly recognizes the mission and I do get a Crystal Palace briefing, but any commands from my side never get through to DCS.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:59 AM   #2624
falcon_120

I'm having problems recently with the training tab not working in the latest versions of Vaicom PRO.

I do as always but the step when you click the windows speech recognition icon does not work as expected, saying the command i've selected (e.g: inbound) triggers the multiword selection or writes the word i say within the command field (e.g. inbound inbound).

Some months before this was working great and everytime i repeated a command i could see the confidence level increasing within voice attack profile, now this does not happens with any command, so basically i can't train the profile at all.

Anyone having problems with this?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
falcon_120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:20 AM   #2625
VampireOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireOne View Post
I have a problem, where the commands are recognized by VA and Vaicom PRO, but not executed in DCS. Neither do I get a confirmation beep. Happened after I updated VA. Vaicom correctly recognizes the mission and I do get a Crystal Palace briefing, but any commands from my side never get through to DCS.
oh and by the way the only audio feedback I get is the bloop indicating no recipient. This is with easy comms on or off and with correct frequency and tx selected..... quite frustrating. Tried resetting the lua code no dice.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #2626
Biga42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twwhitey View Post
I had that problem shortly after installing VoiceAttack & Viacompro. I fixed it by cycling the “Keyboard Shortcuts” button (on the VoiceAttack main screen) even though it appears that they are already enabled. Once I did that Lalt+Lctrl+C started working for me... worth a try
You were absolutely right, thanks!
Biga42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:57 PM   #2627
P3CFE

Default VMU A10c not working with vaicom

Hello,

VMU in A10c is not working when using Voice attack with Vaicompro plugin.
I can see the subtitels, but hear no Sound..

If I start DCS without Voice Attack, Bitching Betty is loud and clear.

Does anybody have the same problem ?

Thanks already

Problem is solved with Latest Update.

Thanks Hollywood !!

Last edited by P3CFE; 06-23-2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Problem solved
P3CFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #2628
Boomer_QLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireOne View Post
Hi
I’m getting the same situation after latest Open beta update.
Flying F-14 in multiplayer in the Persian Gulf.

My request is recognised by Voice attack/Viacom (Including recognition beep), but DCS does nothing and Jester does not respond to the request. Also the AIRIO ‘Open Mic’ feature no longer works.
Something in the latest OB has broken Viacom for me?
I have disabled AIRIO and been using ‘Manual” Jester. This is not my preferred option
Boomer_QLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #2629
Sting57

I solved this by running voice attack in administrator mode.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2019, 10:59 AM   #2630
Hollywood_315

All,

For info: latest versions plugin 2.5.11 and AIRIO extension 2.5.3 are available on the website
http://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html
If you want, you can download these for manual dll replacement (update your plugin first before updating AIRIO).
These updated versions work with current DCS openbeta. The plugin auto-updater will be switched on
once ED has propagated the latest ob changes into their release version i.e. later this week.

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack