VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 262 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #2611
Ares63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood_315 View Post
@KewlerMouh Thanks for the generous comment. The Map @Ares63 Not sure I follow. You may want to inspect your keybinds in dcs options, manual page 10.
Checked keybind in Voice Attack and in DCS and it looks ok... but the COMM menù is displayed without any key or joy press.

when is shown i press F12 do cancel it and without any button or key press it is shown again after some seconds as it was waiting for a Function key press
Ares63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:28 AM   #2612
Ares63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares63 View Post
If there are more then one Tanker with the same name but different number i.e. Texaco1 and Texaco2 or the Tanker that i need (e.g. Texaco2) is not the closest to me i'm not able to contact it but the command is sent to the other Tanker - i guess because it doesn't answer Texaco2 to the voice command but it answer only to the keyboard command but if in don't change frequency to Texaco1, Texaco1 it answer to my voice call-
@Hollywood_315 what about this?
Ares63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:40 PM   #2613
Harker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares63 View Post
Checked keybind in Voice Attack and in DCS and it looks ok... but the COMM menù is displayed without any key or joy press.

when is shown i press F12 do cancel it and without any button or key press it is shown again after some seconds as it was waiting for a Function key press
This happens sometimes. Just fly around and use VA for a bit, then exit DCS and restart both VA and DCS. If it still persists, close VA and run a Repair of DCS and try again.
Z370 Aorus Gaming 7, i7-8700k @4.9GHz, RTX2080Ti FTW3 Ultra @2130MHz, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 @3000CL15, Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB, 970 Evo Plus 1TB, WD Gold 6TB, Seasonic Prime Platinum 1300W, Acer Predator XB271HK|Warthog w/extension, TPR pedals, 3 Cougar MFDs, MT desk mounts, TrackIR w/Pro clip, Win10 x64 Home|
F/A-18C, F-16C, AV-8B, A-10C, M-2000C, F-14, P-51D, Sptifire, BS2, FC3, Caucasus, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf
Harker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #2614
hornblower793

Setting the custom path in VIACOM to point at your DCS install also works to avoid the menu flicking back on (at least if you have the menus turned off) - needs to be redone after updates.
hornblower793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:05 PM   #2615
Shane45

Thanks Hollywood
Shane45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:14 PM   #2616
Hollywood_315

Default AIRIO WIP update

As a WIP update: dev work on AIRIO 2.5.3 is done and it will now go through testing.
This update includes the following Jester stuff:

- Added commands for Radar Mode selection,
- Added commands for Radar Stabilize,
- Update for changed Ripple quantities,
- Update for changed for relative turns (Iceman),
- Translation fix for manual radio tune,
- Added commands for F10 map markers,
- Added command for LANTIRN,
- Misc tweaks and finetuning.

Grtz

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:24 PM   #2617
dawgie79

Was wondering Hollywood; I read you're already working on/aware of the upcoming Nimitz carrier module.

Will that be a seperate DLC like AIRIO, or will it be incorporated in the existing Vaicom Pro library?
dawgie79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:56 PM   #2618
Hollywood_315

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgie79 View Post
Was wondering Hollywood; I read you're already working on/aware of the upcoming Nimitz carrier module.

Will that be a seperate DLC like AIRIO, or will it be incorporated in the existing Vaicom Pro library?
Fair question: it's yet to be determined.
We've only put some preliminary groundwork in place for the carrier comms.
However in the end this comms upgrade will also involve ground ATC and potentially other areas,
and at this stage the scope is not yet entirely clear. So we'll make that assessment as we go along.
In any case it's great that ED is putting their attention to communications as
an important part of a realistic sim experience. Definitely stuff to look forward to

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World
www.vaicompro.com
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 06:27 PM   #2619
Biga42

Default Vaicom pro setup does not open

LAlt+LCrtl+C does not open Vaicom Pro setup, any help please?
Biga42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:15 PM   #2620
dcs76

Before I buy the plugin I wanted to try the free version. I am having trouble setting it up though. Everything is installed as described. The plugin is active in VA and HOTAS mic switch activates it. However, I see exactly what is shown in the troubleshooting video - it says Easycomms ON depsite having set it to OFF in both DCS Stable and OB version. It does not recognize the A-10C when loading into an instant action. I can see that the VAICOM plugin is available in both DCS versions. The Other settings menu shows a VAICOM tab and provides version information. I also tried to delete the export.lua (thereby killing SRS and TacView plugins). Restarting VA recreated the export.lua file. The content of the file looked good as well. Still no success.

I have most current versions of Stable and OB. I tried both versions. I also have lastest VA and downloaded VAICOM a couple hours ago.

Also the radio activate/deactivate sound is not played on my VR headset but on my primary audio output device instead.
dcs76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack