ADI ADI IN 1.0.1 patch

FOXFIRE TWOONE

I don't think they are suppose to appear as they are in the new patch.

I only had three skin mods installed prior to installing the patch and I uninstalled them before installing the patch.

See attachment

That ADI ASI

ScreenShot_027.thumb.jpg.b079515ac0404e7c56fca9255bbf3b54.jpg

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Hi Bud,

Have a read in the MOD section and I think you will see the reason. I had the same problem but mine were black. Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

As stated in my post all mods were uninstalled before the patch.

I have tried reinstalling after patch and the two instruments still appear the same.

What else can I do.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Hi Shepski,

Opps Can I still use? I have used this when I first go LOMAC and it just seems to stick. Hey you look cool in the shades on. What the aircraft in background then? Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Hi Shepski,

Opps Can I still use? I have used this when I first go LOMAC and it just seems to stick. Hey you look cool in the shades on. What the aircraft in background then? Timm

:lol: talk about identity theft... LOL :music_whistling:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Alternatively, Shepski could be nicked for Impersonating an Avatar.........:music_whistling:

:P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Ok guys you have hijacked my post to focus on a Avatar. I need answer to my problem from someone that know.

Back to the subject.

So I did a complete uninstall and reinstall BS without the PATCH and all was well with gauges.

Reinstalled the patch and the ( ADI & SAI ) gauges are whack again. So for my two cents it's the PATCH not any mods because none were installed.

So is it just me or the same for other.

I will NIX the patch until patch 1.0.2. :(

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Hi Shepski,

No problem!

I was flying a Pilatus PC-12 at the time and the place is Cambridge Bay, Nunavut in the Canadian arctic.

Cheers

Same Problem Here

The backgrounds of the ADI and SAI show up fine, but the indication lines don't show up any more.

I also had problems with the 'Map and freq card' mod - which crashes the game when installed (although in capaign mode when I click 'fly mission' the game crashes back to the debrief screen and - Hey presto! I've passed the mission...):cry:

Dragon I had the Shark-pit mod install pryor to installing the patch but uninstalled it before running the patch, so unless their is a left over file some where that is in conflict, the pit mod is not the problem. And the white in the gauges only appear when I turn on the ADI ASI lighting and power switch.

And Barra 733 I think the reason you are not seeing the lines in the indicators is because your not turning on the power and lighting too them.

Give it a try and report back if they appear as mine do in the attachment of my first post.

Thanks

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

The picture you added to your first posting shows the sharkpit-mod.

The problem of the missing ADI textures are known and will be fixed soon as possible.

The problem is I have to wait for the german patch bevore I can start fixing.

For your information: The texturs of the ADI light ON and light OFF are different... two different files.

It seems the Sharkpit-beta1 Mod is working properly with the patch. Maybe you can use it while waiting for the update

I think I did try it but don't remember for sure. I have done a complete reinstall of everything twice now and it's getting old, plus I am worried about activations though I wasn't ask to reactivate either time. :music_whistling:

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Hi Guys,

I also got the sharkpit mod along with a few changes I have done to it and had the same problem at start. I did a complete un-install of BS and all the MODS and I mean a complete un-install. Re-installed game followed by the patch followed by my MODS and everything is working fine. Timm

screenshot001pgg.jpg

• Like 1

Ok guys and gals. I did a complete uninstall and reinstall in new root folder, plus deleted the modman backup folder, and now everything is looking as should. I reinstalled the Sharkpit beta 1. :thumbup: :)

Only thing I am at a complete new beginning:( I save a copy of my world folder though. Can I recover my scores an metals from it. If so which files would that be. Or can put that folder into the new install without any problems.

Thanks

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Hi Rhino,

All versions. Well what I mean is that when the two or was it three versions came out I found bits a liked in one version and other bits in the other version and so I thought hey why not have a cockpit made up of the bits I liked. And so I got a pit of bits and pieces. I like the darker pit instead of the brighter default version. Still getting back on topic, after I had done a complete re-install of BS and my mods everything is working Fine. Timm

My Cockpit

screenshot002neq.jpg

screenshot001qmd.jpg

screenshot001d.jpg

cockpitj.jpg

Edited by Timm

@ Timm: Your pictures shows not the latest version. The latest version have yellow buttons at the PVI-800 and Datalink panel.

@Rhino4: Therefor he need the agreement of TangoRomeo.

Please guys be partient! I will fix this for "Dragon's Sharkpit" once the german patch is released.