DCS: Black Shark - Dev Updates - 09 July 2008

Wags

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now have permission from the USAF to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice information. Especially about the Hind...

(By the way, as a member of the team I would recommend using the special access to the code to try flying the Mi-24P the fixed gun is a lot more fun than a turret to use based on my experience with mods in other sims)

Also, as I'm sure people will ask eventually, what happened to the Su-25SM?

S! Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

• ED Team

Lack on needed data on SM. However, perhaps we will do standard A at a later time given we have good data on that version, but it is not currently in work as a flyable. We are though nearing completion of a new A external model.

Either P or S.

I hope for an S because I wanna bomb :D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Great update... I think DCS will be a milestone in combat flight sims.

I also think this way of business is good for ED, direct sales to costumors eliminates at least one link in the consumer chain (heh I still hope to pursuade my boss so we can manage to scrounge some for the store I work in) by eliminating importer and the publisher.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

That's great news! I'm really looking forward to see this stuff in game :)

МАССАНДРА: "Микоян Артём Славный Сын Армянского Народа Дарит Радость Авиаторам".

May 16 DCS Update

...the following aircraft are also now planned for DCS in development at one stage or another:

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now have permission from the USAF to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

Holy sh**!!!:shocking: Awesome!

:thumbup::thumbup:

man, imagine a couple years down the road, and we have all these planes as flyable on multiplayer....things are going to get crazy. Just gotta say one thing "watch out to all you helo pilots when I come rolling down with my flanker :D"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lack on needed data on SM. However, perhaps we will do standard A at a later time given we have good data on that version, but it is not currently in work as a flyable. We are though nearing completion of a new A external model.

:D I thought the 3d model we currently have in Lock-on:FC was pretty good. This is a surprise indeed (so many surprises!).

Thanks for the answer, heres to hoping of the the A in ...2014!

What about MiG-29S?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I can't keep my virtual mouth shut, but this is friggin' awesome:clap:! Here's to seeing that flanker and eagle sometime soon. :beer:

Thanks very much for the update!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices