New Backers Page is Up

Wags

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all at ED who are involved with keeping DCS: WWII alive and moving forward.:thumbup: Have chosen all planes and received numbers for both the P51 & the FW190. :pilotfly: How do I give away the P51 key?(I already own it) Just give the key to them and when they enter it, they own it from then on?

S!Blade<>< :smilewink:

• ED Team
Thanks to all at ED who are involved with keeping DCS: WWII alive and moving forward.:thumbup: Have chosen all planes and received numbers for both the P51 & the FW190. :pilotfly: How do I give away the P51 key?(I already own it) Just give the key to them and when they enter it, they own it from then on?

S!Blade<>< :smilewink:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/

You can unbind from your account here, then give it away....

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Really great ED, nice work and all the best.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Hi

I bought the 120$ Pledge in the Kickstarter. so i have all the 6 planes, but i already have the P-51D in DCSW, so if i don't check the P-51D in the new Backer page, the 20 dollars will stay there for choosing a future DCS WW2 plane? or can i get payback for those 20 dollars?

Thx

I will end up with a DCS FW190 for my one dollar pledge. They could have just weathered the verbal tirade and give us poor bastards nothing knowing over time, we'll forget and move on.

Think I read somewhere some dude making snide remark about ED can stop petting themselves on the back for taking over this doomed project. Meh... They are still the same company that gave away Mig-29 in Flanker 2.5. Only differene is they make better sim now. :P

Edited by leafer

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Hi

I bought the 120$ Pledge in the Kickstarter. so i have all the 6 planes, but i already have the P-51D in DCSW, so if i don't check the P-51D in the new Backer page, the 20 dollars will stay there for choosing a future DCS WW2 plane? or can i get payback for those 20 dollars?

Thx

Share one license with someone but I don't think you can get a credit or anything else.

Thank you ED. I hope you can take the money from Luthier and maybe tell us the story later :D.

You know... like... "Once upon a time there was a mage in Simulatia named Said-a-Lot but didn't do much. And the Earth ate him. :lol: "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

How can i select two times the same Aircraft?

And how do i get my "DCS Product of any kind"?

regards

Kevin

Noticed too, free copy of any DCS product developed by ED not available yet for selection. On an optimistic note, that should count for any product they've ever made, or will ever make in the future. Right?

:music_whistling:

MAC

How can i select two times the same Aircraft?

And how do i get my "DCS Product of any kind"?

regards

Kevin

I think you'll have to open a ticket requesting two serials for the same product at digitalcombatsimulator.com under User support, New ticket. You get DCS product at the same site in their e-shop.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I think you'll have to open a ticket requesting two serials for the same product at digitalcombatsimulator.com under User support, New ticket. You get DCS product at the same site in their e-shop.

I've done that and got told it was only possible to get 1 of each flyable........ sadly i already own the Dora and Mustang :(