Dummies Guide for the “MonitorSetup.lua“ - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
PeterP
Veteran

Reputation power: 98
PeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to behold

Check the link-list:

All Exports On in A10C for DCS World 1.2.1

• This pre-sets will switch on the export of avionics to dedicated view-ports - just by simple copy'n'paste.
One of the pre-sets will also disable the in-cockpit MFCDs for better performance.

Last edited by PeterP; 12-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #12
LiveBait

Reputation power: 9
LiveBait has a spectacular aura aboutLiveBait has a spectacular aura aboutLiveBait has a spectacular aura aboutLiveBait has a spectacular aura aboutLiveBait has a spectacular aura about

i read your guide twice to make sure i didn't miss it, but failed to follow the links
many thanks, you are a great asset to this community.
LiveBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #13
avlolga

Reputation power: 8
avlolga is a jewel in the roughavlolga is a jewel in the roughavlolga is a jewel in the roughavlolga is a jewel in the roughavlolga is a jewel in the roughavlolga is a jewel in the rough

Agree with LiveBait
PeterP - you are a great asset to this community
avlolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #14
Devrim
Veteran

Reputation power: 34
Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all

Thank You PeterP. Really thanks a lot. With your instructions I got it and did it. Thanks.

But I wonder, can we 'display' some (one or two) gauges on other a monitor? Can this be done?

MY MODS | MY CONTROLLER PROFILE
Devrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #15
PeterP
Veteran

PeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to beholdPeterP is a splendid one to behold

EDIT:
Download Helios here: http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/helios/latest

>>> Free Helios Download/ questions thread

>>> SC Simulations HELIOS how to videos

Last edited by PeterP; 06-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
Devrim
Veteran

Devrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to allDevrim is a name known to all

Thanks for links. But it's interesting that none of them are woking.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #17
PeterP
Veteran

Its not "interesting" - that's simply bad! ...I didn't know that Helios is off-line at this moment as I posted this links.

Tip: register yourself on SCS-simulation forum and ask why the Helios download is off-line and/or simply post this question in the links I gave to you.
(BTW: I willing to help but I can't do everything for others)

I have a Helios-installation.zip on my HD but don't know if I'm allowed to load it up.

EDIT:
Download Helios here: http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/helios/latest

Last edited by PeterP; 06-29-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #18
Flim

Reputation power: 12
Flim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the roughFlim is a jewel in the rough

The downloads are at gadrocsworkshop...

I'm working on updating the scs versions.
Flim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #19
Devrim
Veteran

Thank you all guys. PeterP & Flim.
And thank you Flim for the Gadrocsworkshop.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
AV8R

Reputation power: 10
AV8R has a spectacular aura aboutAV8R has a spectacular aura aboutAV8R has a spectacular aura about

@Peter,

A dummies guide that uses pictures and explanations is well done.
That being said, you asked for opinions, so I will offer some to help you help others...

What you've done is really just the tip of the iceberg. I exhort you to think about going the
next level to applying HELIOS both for VGA and displayLinked USB (LCD) monitors. Ive
done this for both DCS-A10c and FalconBMS, so it can be done. Maybe these pictures will
inspire you and others...

DCS-A10c with two USB LCDs as MFDs and TM Bezels as OSBs, plus 1 touch panel USB LCD as CDU (Helios + LUA scripts)

FalconBMS with 2 USB LCDs as MFDs (GPT Extractor) and 1 touch panel USB LCD as the ICP (Helios)

Heres yet another idea, running the BMS ICP off an iPad which is a touch panel monitor itself

So yes, VGA main monitor plus USB monitors can be made to co-exist. Also, native sim
monitor extraction (be it DCS or BMS) can be used in conjunction with HELIOS or other
remote solutions like SPLASH XDISPLAY to display on an iPad for example.

Last edited by AV8R; 07-04-2012 at 08:44 AM.
AV8R is offline   Reply With Quote