SKIN: B-17 Little Miss Mischief of the 324th BS, 91st BG

Warlord64

Looks good!

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow......Now that is class !.....thanks very much Keith,superb mate.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

very nice work. that really looks great.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 3 months later...

That is a great skin

Honestly though, I have perused the screenshot threads, and this is another example of the same thing I keep asking myself. How on earth are you able to deliver such incredibly, stunning, real, life like screenshots?

Teach me master......

Just a great skin and an amazing shot of this amazing bird. Thanks for sharing!!!

Set in game time to sunrise/sunset.

Turn on "depth of field" in the options menu

Use the mousewheel to zoom out the F2 view, then use rctrl + num / or num * for a "camera zoom" effect and voila...looks like a photo.

Just don't try flying with depth of field on unless you like eyestrain :lol:

That is a great skin

Honestly though, I have perused the screenshot threads, and this is another example of the same thing I keep asking myself. How on earth are you able to deliver such incredibly, stunning, real, life like screenshots?

Teach me master......

Just a great skin and an amazing shot of this amazing bird. Thanks for sharing!!!

Hi Major Hero

Sorry I havnt replied sooner but have been on lates at work.

Thanks for the great feedback about B-17 Skin

Little Miss Mischief.:)

When I make a skin I always try to make

the best screenies I can show them in the best way possible.

With this particular skin I used a feature that DCS Skinners use called

ModelViewer which is located in the root folder Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin\ModelViewer

Click ModelViewer and when it opens

click on File Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Bazar\World\Shapes then select from the menu the

Aircraft,object etc then click it to open then the Model will appear on screen.

Now click View > Dialogs > Liviries Dialogs in Menu box under Database Type scroll down to the Type for you displayed model then click

and in the Livery Name box a list of all the skins for that model will appear just select the one you

want and it will be placed on to the model.

Now click View > MSAA > 8X this will sharpen the image.

Now start experimenting with the sliders to get the desired effect.

I then take a screenshot and Paste to Gimp/Photoshop then crop the image sharpen a little bit more save as a JPG then thats it Done.

To the right of the screen are 3 Sliders.

Env = Preset lighting modes(which I use Most)

Rain= Light to heavy Rain

Sun= 24Hr Sunlight Cycle

Mouse Controls

Hold down L Button and move mouse around Model

Hold down R Button to Zoom by pushing Mouse Back/Forward

Hold down Alt + shft + L Button and use mouse to move the model

Hold down Alt + shft + R Button and use mouse to move the camera position

This may seem complicated but its simple just follow verbatim and you should be fine

Any probs come back to Me.

Good luck Buddy:thumbup:

Keith

Edited by Warlord64

Great skin, and lots of it ;) I find it fitting that Little Miss Mischief is mostly naked with just a little "clothing" (paint) :D

One small critique, the rivets on the fuselage seem to be just a little bit too prominent.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1