VSN flyable aircraft mods

Thank you very much,yes it's F-15C avionics.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I downloaded the F-16C mod, but in skins I can only see one called EXAMPLE, is the mod this way or I made a error somewhere?

Unfortunately there is only one skin, you have everything right.

someone would have to create an F-16 template and make it available to us.

deepl.com Translation

Unfortunately there is only one skin, you have everything right.

someone would have to create an F-16 template and make it available to us.

deepl.com Translation

Rgr! Thought I botched something.

Ok, dachte ich habe etwas falsch gemacht.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...
None taken. I do have a few modules but am saving money to acquire more. I don't have x amount of funds to keep buying but its nice to have a close second until funds allow.

:thumbup:

Man, I wish we could gift modules. I've got the A-10A and Su-27 individual modules outside of the standard FC3 ones.

Same positive experience here with the Viper, congratulations to all the devs.

Ah, some occasional CTDs, but after all, that's it and even it's not all their fault, with DCS you may never know...:smilewink:

Just two questions/requests: to my taste, I'd like the F-15 cockpit for all its versions. And how to make the Block 50 full A/G capable in ME, as it is?

I'm not a DcS expert, here's why I'm asking maybe well known matters.

With best regards.

I believe he would like to be able to deploy both A2A and A2G weapons, which is not possible. As you may have noticed JagHond, FC3 aircrafts are only fighters, or only attackers. No combined possibilites. And since VSN Mods use FC3 avionics, you can use either only A2A weapons, or A2G weapons.

Thanks for your attention, razo+r and Slider.

I was actually referring to an issue in ME about the -50's tasks, which are A/A only, even if after you can set A/A and A/G loadouts as well. But on the other hand it's true that I'm not an expert, given that I'm flying DCS since a eight months, so thanks a lot, Slider, for your clarifications.

With best regards to you both.

Edited by JagHond