X-55 Profiles For DCS World by Infernus

and my question for you Infernus (+ others if you know!): how do you generate your beautiful printable stick/throttle with description? the print button in HUD generates a poor lousy list of commands in a cheap table... :noexpression:

thanks!

I used an image of the X-55 from the Star Citizen Arena Commander manual and lots paint.net editing.

If anyone wants to use it, feel free. :thumbup:

I change the colors using the >adjustments>Hue tool in paint.net

1365533587_X-55BlankBlue.thumb.png.232c47e4f30292695ef167026d46f25b.png

FX-8320 8Gb R9-280 X-55 Opentrack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest deeplodokus
I used an image of the X-55 from the Star Citizen Arena Commander manual and lots paint.net editing.

If anyone wants to use it, feel free. :thumbup:

I change the colors using the >adjustments>Hue tool in paint.net

[ATTACH]115062[/ATTACH]

i see, thanks. i was secretly hoping you had a fancy program that did that :( :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just picked discovered DCS and it made me finally pull the trigger and buy the X-55 Rhino. I have Saitek pedals already.

I'm wondering if your Su-25 profile will work on the Su-25T?

If anyone has a X-55 profile for the Su-25T I would appreciate it so I can start learning to fly it. :)

Edited by diomedesbc
Add sentence.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've been wanting to try DCS for a while, got a X55 Hotas for WT and TrackIR and never had issues, but for some reason when I load the Su-25T profile and Test it, It spams L enough to BSOD my PC, this is the only time that has happened with a profile, any suggestions for what in the profile could be causing this issue? :helpsmilie:

So, I've been wanting to try DCS for a while, got a X55 Hotas for WT and TrackIR and never had issues, but for some reason when I load the Su-25T profile and Test it, It spams L enough to BSOD my PC, this is the only time that has happened with a profile, any suggestions for what in the profile could be causing this issue? :helpsmilie:

It was an issue with the profile, I had the switch for lights set to repeat as well as the speedbrake both fixed.

The download link has been updated with a fixed version thanks for pointing this out :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I put the A10 and F15 Profiles on and both seem to BSOD, I think for the A10 it has to do with B, I really dont know how to edit the profile that much, Just getting into this stuff, but yeah, thought maybe you should see whats up, SU25T works great now though :D

Well I put the A10 and F15 Profiles on and both seem to BSOD, I think for the A10 it has to do with B, I really dont know how to edit the profile that much, Just getting into this stuff, but yeah, thought maybe you should see whats up, SU25T works great now though :D

Really strange it seems all the profiles are doing this to me now as well, they all used to work fine.

I will get to fixing them ASAP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just purchased an X-55 and uploaded all of your profiles (yesterday), and saved them in the specified directories. Loaded the profile in the Saitek HUD software and cleared and loaded the profiles in DCS. I note in the DCS controller options almost every command shows as blank on the screen (i.e., nothing seems to be mapped to the controllers).

In flying the aircraft (I just start on an instant mission in the air to test things out) controls are almost non-responsive, as if aircraft is flying with a heck of a lot of damage. I basically can stay airborne for maybe 90-120 seconds then crash and burn. I noticed on the last run, looking down at the joystick on screen, that moving the throttle control is causing the joystick to move! sigh...

Probably have lots of issues here, but with regard to the profiles what is going on? One thing I want to point out is the dates on the profiles I uploaded and unzipped yesterday all appear to be dated Feb 26, 2015 and not May 2015 per your recent update.

Thanks

p.s. - running Win 7/64 Ultimate

ASUS P9X79 Deluxe mobo

Intel 3930K @ 4.2 GHz

64 GB RAM

980GTX Video card

HUD-joystick.JPG.c7ec4490275b32763de392cee410d164.JPG

740115639_DCSLauncher2015-06-0613-42-50-15.thumb.jpg.18c675073442a5cc6a11f43d4a1e540b.jpg

994189366_DCSLauncher2015-06-0613-43-44-32.thumb.jpg.cffa008a2b0bffd2d9de14e37ffe27b6.jpg

Regards,

Andrew Kulin

www.andrewkulin.com

I just purchased an X-55 and uploaded all of your profiles (yesterday), and saved them in the specified directories. Loaded the profile in the Saitek HUD software and cleared and loaded the profiles in DCS. I note in the DCS controller options almost every command shows as blank on the screen (i.e., nothing seems to be mapped to the controllers).

In flying the aircraft (I just start on an instant mission in the air to test things out) controls are almost non-responsive, as if aircraft is flying with a heck of a lot of damage. I basically can stay airborne for maybe 90-120 seconds then crash and burn. I noticed on the last run, looking down at the joystick on screen, that moving the throttle control is causing the joystick to move! sigh...

Probably have lots of issues here, but with regard to the profiles what is going on? One thing I want to point out is the dates on the profiles I uploaded and unzipped yesterday all appear to be dated Feb 26, 2015 and not May 2015 per your recent update.

Thanks

p.s. - running Win 7/64 Ultimate

ASUS P9X79 Deluxe mobo

Intel 3930K @ 4.2 GHz

64 GB RAM

980GTX Video card

Looks like you haven't cleared the default mappings and loaded the ingame profile per plane

You need to chose a plane under controls and clear the throttle and stick categories then load the throttle and stick profiles for that plane.

You do not need to edit or clear the default "General-All" controls just the controls for the specific planes.

Additionally do not edit or clear the keyboard controls per plane, some of the keys are used for macro's through the Rhino software.

26k0rYo.png

Edited by infernus1986

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry, my screen shot was incorrect (showing general). I have done it as instructed and shown on your screen capture above. I am still getting the issue with the throttle.

Example:

I load the Su25 profiles in DCS for the SU25. i then run the training mission "Taxi and Take-off". On-screen joystick seen to be bouncing around, especially when I move the throttle forward or back. Interestingly, when I rotate the top circular control with my thumb (labeled Push/HT pause on your diagram) I see teh throttle control on screen moving forward or backward depending which way I rotate the control. I did notice the training mission indicated Su25T so i tried loading profile for Su-25 with the SU-25T selected in DCS Options/Controls. Nothing would show as posted under any of the control options on the screen though when I tried that.

Any ideas? this is frustrating.

Thanks

Regards,

Andrew Kulin

www.andrewkulin.com

What infernus said before. You either have loaded the profiles to a wrong controller (e.g. stick profile for throttle) or you haven't selected the correct aircraft when loading the profiles. Hover your mouse over "Saitek Pro Flight" categories and it shows their full name, throttle or stick in the end. Also you might want to check that you haven't saved default profiles on them by an accident.

I had the same problem with the throttle, so make sure it has the correct mapping and that your throttle is set as a slider under axis tune..

Anything with a Rotary Wing is fun and challenging.

Use SRS radio.

Saitek X55 Modding

System Specs

Mixed Metals: i7 4790K@4.6, 32GB Kingston HyperX ram@2400Mhz, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, ASUS Vega 64, 3xSamsung SSD drives, FSP Aurum 1000W PSU, Custom watercooling with EK blocks, Vive, Virpil MT 50, X55 throttle.

Profile(s) have been added to the ED Wiki Hardware Profiles page

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I was able to load the SU-25 profile and complete the first training mission. Just need to find some more profiles. I sure didn't anticipate joystick setup taking so long.

Sure am excited though, can't wait to learn this plane. Wish I would have bought more during the sale!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sure am excited though, can't wait to learn this plane. Wish I would have bought more during the sale!

the next sale will come for sure :smilewink:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective