engine wont fire up since last update ?

kubanloewe

Hi,

my Spit wont to fire up since last update or the one before.

with autostart it works but i do all the same things as ever but in manual mode it wont fire up the engine.

After shut down its the same....it seems it has no ignition at all !

engine turns over but wont fire up...hmm ?

No problems in P51;Dora or 109 so far with that.

btw. i noticed there are no exhaust flames at ALL V12 enignes anymore :-(

and the gauge lightning is buggy as well since street of Hormus imho.

WIN 10; i9-9900K@4,8GHz; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus;32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz; 2TB Samsung SSD; GeForce GTX1080 8GB Seahawk; 34" AW3418DW; MS FFB2 Stick

Maybe there's some forgotten step in this "same things as ever" string? ;). I would double check that, or control assignments for magnetos, booster coil, etc.

Just launched the latest OB to try and the engine starts up just fine, both cold and hot.

Something happened with the rendering of the flames, I agree. I don't recall them ever being implemented in German birds, so nothing new here, but they certainly were more visible on Mustang (there doesn't seem to be any now), and on Spit (they're still there, but very faint, barely visible only in deep shadow).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Maybe there's some forgotten step in this "same things as ever" string? ;). I would double check that, or control assignments for magnetos, booster coil, etc.

Just launched the latest OB to try and the engine starts up just fine, both cold and hot.

Something happened with the rendering of the flames, I agree. I don't recall them ever being implemented in German birds, so nothing new here, but they certainly were more visible on Mustang (there doesn't seem to be any now), and on Spit (they're still there, but very faint, barely visible only in deep shadow).

ok,... now it works....one button changed; dont know why ;-)

Edited by kubanloewe

WIN 10; i9-9900K@4,8GHz; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus;32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz; 2TB Samsung SSD; GeForce GTX1080 8GB Seahawk; 34" AW3418DW; MS FFB2 Stick