This isn't necessarily a bug but a feature request.

Punisher74

Lets set the scene. I'm on approch to land in a Case III recovery, I've commenced the approach. I'm about 1 mile out. I have very limited fuel, and i'm about to call the ball. When i see a F-14 slide into my glide path. Now remember i have limited fuel. Not enough to break off and go around for another run. Now Also remember I have the land. the carrier has cleared it. Also I need to note that this is AI not another player. Now this ended in tragity. SO hears what i think needs to be added into the Coms menu. Delcaring an emergancy, when limited fuel on a clear approch delcaring a emergancy in this case should clear any and all aircraft from approch for that aircraft about to run out of fuel. Granted flying to the tanker earlier would have been ideal, but when the tankeer is to far away to even refuel wasnt the wise option. I've seen this on ground based runways also. Its a fundamental issue that needs to be addressed. I'm the F?A-18 as a point becasue I was flying this aircraft at the tim elanding on a supercarrier carrier.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Did you fly the pattern correctly? I find it hard to believe an AI will simply cut you off, especially since they should follow ATC instructions and commence on time.

As for the tanker- that's bad mission design, as the carrier should have tankers in the air for that kind of situation.