Heatblur A-6 Intruder - Page 30 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-21-2020, 11:10 AM   #291
viper2097

Heatblur just don't need to drive the hypetrain.
They may not delivered always to the promised date, but man, when they delivered it was every time insane.
No other DCS has that immersive feeling and that love to the details like the Viggen and the Cat.
Bartacomus - your post reads like you don't own a HB module? Fly one and you will understand.

I'll never gonny buy anything from Razbam again, they just don't be able to deliver in the quality I'm demanding. ED and all other 3rd party Devs are quite ok - I'll buy anything I'm intrested in.
Heatblur and Deka - well, those two are something special. I'm gonna buy anything they'll release next. Because I yet know that it will have an insane quality.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:56 PM   #292
Northstar98

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post
Heatblur just don't need to drive the hypetrain.
They may not delivered always to the promised date, but man, when they delivered it was every time insane.
Here's what I love, I'd rather something be late, and be excellent, basically everything working properly, not many major things missing. Than be closer to on time and plenty of stuff missing.

Yeah sure, the Viggen has a few things borked like the lights (at the moment, might've already been fixed), but again, when it launched all the things you really needed were there, and they worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post
No other DCS has that immersive feeling and that love to the details like the Viggen and the Cat.
Definitely agreed, at this point I'd purchase anything off of Heatblur going by how well their current modules were done. Even before the LNS split, the MiG-21bis was fantastic, again all the major stuff you really needed, was in and it worked properly.

Have they all had problems and missing features? Sure, but nothing like the problems other modules have. And LNS and then Heatblur's modules have always had the most 'feeling' to them.

When I tried the RAZBAM Harrier on free trial, it felt like I was back in FSX, it was missing stuff, stuff not working properly or missing, and in general stuff that wasn't as well implemented compared to other modules (I was mostly comparing against the F/A-18). The manuals for both the Mirage 2000C and AV-8B N/A also seemed lacking, just compare the cold start procedure for the F-16C and the AV-8B/Mirage 2000C, the F-16C's one is perfect, there's a little graphic telling you where to look and what the thing is called and what it does, it's very easy and very convenient (if only all modules could be like it), the Mirage as I remember was just a simple bullet list - I had to keep going back and forth to find out what stuff did, or where it was.

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/cHQdNq
Northstar98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:11 PM   #293
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernbear View Post
--snippage--

I don't know about you but I would prefer to wait a little longer and buy a quality product at $127 AUD then buying a 20% off EA product that is half baked and won't get all its systems and weapons for another 2-3 years

But you can choose to do that. Why would you want to deny others (vast majority would be my guess) who want to play with it and learn as new features are released?
Spoiler:
i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 07:56 AM   #294
IronMike
3rd Party Developer

Let us please stay on topic and not discuss other modules or developers here. I know everyone is still a bit riled up about recent events concerning another module, but please understand this is not the place to vent that and we do not want to pass judgement on any other dev but ourselves. Everyone works differently and has their own approach, and we simply persue what we believe is right for us, and what we would expect from ourselves as customers. That's all.

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/
IronMike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:50 PM   #295
hannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
Let us please stay on topic and not discuss other modules or developers here. I know everyone is still a bit riled up about recent events concerning another module, but please understand this is not the place to vent that and we do not want to pass judgement on any other dev but ourselves. Everyone works differently and has their own approach, and we simply persue what we believe is right for us, and what we would expect from ourselves as customers. That's all.
words of wisdom.
thank you for F14

Tags
ai only gents, not a tornado, the one after the tomcat