R-73 missile? - Page 10 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2020, 08:31 AM   #91
Dehuman
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Otautahi, Aotearoa
Posts: 508
Default

AIM-9P5 is an export missile.
A 'J' with the all aspect seeker from the 'L' IIRC
Dehuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 09:29 AM   #92
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

Another picture with the R-73

__________________
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:19 AM   #93
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,824
Default

That'd be sick! But I wont be able to implement it on the Cold War server, I guess. Unless the F-5 gets the same (which is the case with Chinese F-5's, right?) or the AMRAAM's which the F-5 can carry. At least later versions of the F-5.
__________________

Cold War 1947 - 1991
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments
You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:00 PM   #94
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpenwolf View Post
That'd be sick! But I wont be able to implement it on the Cold War server, I guess. Unless the F-5 gets the same (which is the case with Chinese F-5's, right?) or the AMRAAM's which the F-5 can carry. At least later versions of the F-5.
Let me help you with your off topic and personal opinion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=211361

There are tons of post cold war servers out there.
__________________
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 08:52 PM   #95
corn322
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 90
Default

Did you just try to tell him off by linking him to his own cold war server thread?
corn322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #96
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corn322 View Post
Did you just try to tell him off by linking him to his own cold war server thread?
R-73 mod came after Cold War. If someone want discuss about implementation in a particular server should be with people that flies in that specific server. He can do everything he want in his server as well people can do with R-73 mod whatever wherever they want to do in DCS personal design servers.
__________________
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:03 PM   #97
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepin1234 View Post
Let me help you with your off topic and personal opinion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=211361

There are tons of post cold war servers out there.
I'd love to welcome it but only if the F-5 could have access to it too as it is the case in real life. Or am I wrong regarding the latter? So I was asking a question while celebrating the mod (hence "That'd be sick!") and wishing for the same treatment for the F-5.
But hey! Ain't your first post with such attitude as I happen to have noticed that in some. And quite often users go after you for it.
There is always that one guy, huh?

Take care.
__________________

Cold War 1947 - 1991
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments
You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:14 PM   #98
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpenwolf View Post
I'd love to welcome it but only if the F-5 could have access to it too as it is the case in real life. Or am I wrong regarding the latter? So I was asking a question while celebrating the mod (hence "That'd be sick!") and wishing for the same treatment for the F-5.
But hey! Ain't your first post with such attitude as I happen to have noticed that in some. And quite often users go after you for it.
There is always that one guy, huh?

Take care.
You are bringing a discussion that have nothing to do with R-73 on
Mig-21. Your server is that, just your server and what ED can do with F-5 weapons have nothing to do with Mig-21 huge real combat profile up to these days. I hope you get the idea
__________________

Last edited by pepin1234; 09-10-2020 at 11:21 PM.
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:03 AM   #99
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

The last picture was lost. Here a new one with pylon ready:

__________________
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 06:27 PM   #100
pepin1234
Veteran
 
pepin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,061
Default

Different unit R-73 pylon ready in this case on the air:



__________________

Last edited by pepin1234; 09-18-2020 at 12:00 AM.
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 PM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.