Issue with Uncontrolled/Perform Command-Start/AI task push on Supercarrier

ColdFront_WI

I'm noticing some strange behavior with Uncontrolled / Perform Command-Start / AI Task Push on the Supercarrier. Hornet flights all set to "Takeoff from ramp."

If I have both AI flights and a Player flights on the Supercarrier, the AI flights will normally startup, taxi, and takeoff with no problem...generally long before the player can finish startup procedure.

If I delay the AI startup via Uncontrolled / Perform Command-Start / AI Task Push, the AI flights will start engines at the specified time, but will not taxi until the player flight starts to move.

It is not that the Player flight is blocking the AI because 1) the AI can taxi just fine when starting as controlled without delay, and 2) this does not occur if there are two AI flights (and no player flight) on the carrier.

Thanks,

Eric

ColdFront_WI

Home-built Hornet pit, detailed plans available on GitHub

Virpil WarBRD base, TM Hornet/Warthog grip, TM Warthog Throttle, Logitech G Pro rudder pedals

MSI MPG Z390M, i9-9900k @ 5.0GHz with Noctua NH-D15, RTX 2080ti FE, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD, HP Reverb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Same here. Tried "Set Enroute Task" | "CAP" (in my case) too, assuming, maybe, they needed something else. No go. Waited about 10 minutes on each test. Nothing.

So, the work around was starting the AI (Late Activation checked, then trigger | Group Activate) 3 seconds after player enters. The AI pops into view of course (the issue I wanted to solve)  but in my case they are popping up behind me so the player may not notice if the Group Activate time is short enough.

Would love to send a track but, well, the track system isn't working reliably for me.

Edited by jross194

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators