Gazelle change log

Pat01

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry epoch you are right, i dont know why i was thinking in the 1.5.7 version when typing 2.1

Yes. 2.1 still has this bugs.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yeah 1.5.7 seems fine.

To be fair, I didn't see the patches listed in the 2.1 changelog so that could explain it. Perhaps I misundertood Borchi's words (quoted below, underline is mine) and he means higher than 1.5.7 in just the beta branch, not alpha:

23/08/2017

Common to all versions (1.5.7 and higher)

Almost fixed in 1.57 Id say.

When I had crashed a Gazelle, and changed to another (chose another Gazelle), on respawn I got a really loud sound, sounding like the wreckage at 10 times the speed, and loud.

Tried it again and this time chose the Huey, same.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...

23/09/2017

- Pilots visibility sequence with Shift+P has 4 states now : None, Other Pilot, Player, Both.

This! Thissss! Thank you, really thank you.

Other developers should do that too.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello Gents,

The first post has been edited to reflect the changings coming through a next update.

Great! Will the fixes you listed in August but which still don't appear to be present in either build be included in the next update too?

First post edited

For 1.5.7 and 2.1.1 versions

- Removed clickable areas from different gazelle versions

- Corrected Heat Blurr effect

- fixed the SA342M video command box mode rotator

@epoch

Some issues are longer than others to be fixed (persistant damages and sounds, multiplayer and FM) but we are working at them.

Edited by Pat01

First post edited

For 1.5.7 and 2.1.1 versions

- Removed clickable areas from different gazelle versions

- Corrected Heat Blurr effect

- fixed the SA342M video command box mode rotator

@epoch

Some issues are longer than others to be fixed (persistant damages and sounds, multiplayer and FM) but we are working at them.

Thank you. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Awesome awaiting update, Thanks Guys. :thumbup:

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

- Corrected ground effect

- Corrected wrong navigation point distance display

- Corrected Collective effect

- Corrected Yaw/Roll cross effect

- Corrected behavior during extreme manoeuvers

- Corrected take-off behavior

YEAAAH! Time to fire up the Gaz again when the patch is out :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Very happy to see Gazelle development up to speed after a long break. Really enjoying the module!

Great news, specially for the NADIR polar coordinates.

Thanks!

Do we get the lon/lat directly for the new waypoint from NADIR then, or just the azimuth and distance?

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Polar coordinates (from RL manual):

when selecting BUT, press POL, you get azimuth and distance (from any WP (among a maximum of 9) designated by its number) , then if press geo/utm you get geo/utm

This can be used as well to enter new WP/BUT.

(eg target announced at 120 for 4, easy, or , you locate target(s) az and distance with Viviane, enter theml as wp , and can find them later -or at least translate to UTM and give coords to a better equipped A-10 friend :-)).

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Hope we will get the updates on wednesday!

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Just to mention, there will be some surprises for some people and we are looking forward to see first reactions soon.

The FM is not final though, consider it more a bigger chnage and some little finetune is still happening here and there.

I was able tofly the new fm on the weekend and I felt it is going the absolute right way, and hell I died a couple times doing full acrobatic stuff, but people will defenately see for themselfs soon.

Now that is just teasing us,.. :P :D

Just to mention, there will be some surprises for some people and we are looking forward to see first reactions soon.

The FM is not final though, consider it more a bigger chnage and some little finetune is still happening here and there.

I was able tofly the new fm on the weekend and I felt it is going the absolute right way, and hell I died a couple times doing full acrobatic stuff, but people will defenately see for themselfs soon.

I am already quite excited about the new features. :pilotfly:

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II