No servers showing in MP

Wolf8312

I used to be able to see a few, but now none whatsoever no matter how often I refresh. Want to get into MP because the behaviour of the AI in SP can only take me so far, but now I find that there is effectively no multiplayer. Reading around seems to be a common problem going back many years. Just wondering if there is a fix. Other games/sims give me no such problems so I doubt its on my end.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Hi,

what version of dcs are you using, and are you up to date?

I'm on the latest open beta, updated yesterday. No idea about opening ports or messing with my router settings, or how to do that for DCS.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

... I find that there is effectively no multiplayer. Reading around seems to be a common problem going back many years.

Common problem? ... not really, I'm also on the latest openbeta and can see almost 400 servers on the list:

uBkilWL.jpg

Seems to me that you should check on your end.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Common problem? ... not really, I'm also on the latest openbeta and can see almost 400 servers on the list:

uBkilWL.jpg

Seems to me that you should check on your end.

Well I'm in now, so I don't know what to think. Seems to come and go.

There are plenty of posts about this problem if you do a search though believe it or not. You not being affected by it doesent automatically mean the problem is on my end, although, asking for help here, was kind of indicitive of the fact that I thought it could, and indeed hoped it would be (so I could fix it on my end).

Only trouble now in VR, there seems to be alot of flashes and lags that I don't get in SP. I think it's when things are being loaded in, or new players join or something.

That incidentally, believe it or not, really is an old problem going back a few years!

------------