Oculus Rift S With DCS World Discussion - Page 132 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-25-2019, 08:50 AM   #1311
FreightDog

Can anyone tell me how to enable the communications menus to show inside VR? I'm trying to use Vaicom Pro but don't know what to say half the time... it does the display what I say (when I say something recognisable) and the text of the response, but seeing the actual menus would be golden for my learning curve. Thanks in advance.
FreightDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:20 PM   #1312
Sephroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightDog View Post
Can anyone tell me how to enable the communications menus to show inside VR? I'm trying to use Vaicom Pro but don't know what to say half the time... it does the display what I say (when I say something recognisable) and the text of the response, but seeing the actual menus would be golden for my learning curve. Thanks in advance.

I believe that's in the settings for Viacom in voice attack. I'm the settings I believe there are tickets boxes for show menus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sephroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #1313
FreightDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephroth View Post
I believe that's in the settings for Viacom in voice attack. I'm the settings I believe there are tickets boxes for show menus.

Thanks, but have that checked, but the selection menu's don't appear, I think it is linked to the fact that the "" key does NOT function to bring them up when I am in VR (not that I'd want or be able to use it). I guess I was hoping my warthog PTT switch/hat would bring it up when I pressed it but can't work out how to.
FreightDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:07 PM   #1314
Sephroth

Silly question, but do you have the communication menu key bound to something on your hotas?

Sephroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:45 PM   #1315
Waxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightDog View Post
Just press and hold the HOTAS activation button for the VoiceAttack radio you want to use and say "Options". The standard communication menu will then show up. I think you may have to enable this somewhere in the VoiceAttack options.
Waxi is offline   Reply With Quote