Whats left for the viggen?

mehksauce

Can’t find the original thread about this so I write here. I’ve corrected this now but unlikely it will be in the upcoming update but instead in the one after that.

Hey very good news RagnarDa! It was one of the long standing (and annoying) bugs in the avionics. Are you guys going to have a look to the high-speed, high level performances as well?

Can’t find the original thread about this so I write here. I’ve corrected this now but unlikely it will be in the upcoming update but instead in the one after that.

Is possible to fix brightness level for B-scope radar?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

While not outright promised, they heavily hinted at Swedish ground units to go with the Viggen.

This together with the lack of AI companions (J 35 / JA 37) makes the lovely Viggen stuck in a vacuum.

Just add in a whole bunch of missing Training Missions to the list.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Its seems like it did not make it into yesterdays update either.

Atleast i still have the old skins for the RB 75 =(

I have the new white 75's. I'm using a custom livery so it might be because of that, not sure.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

A few external issues that I've noted - using the current 2.5.4.30386 release build

• When the Bk-90 is loaded on stations 3 and 5 they clip the main landing gear and the doors. Their control surfaces also seem to be clipping the external tank if loaded. The same is true for the ARAK rocket pods minus the clipping of the X-Tank.

4dG00pm.png

tDbiwFy.png

pu1Q0JG.png

There are a couple of minor issues around this area, I noticed a small anomaly that appears in certain cases during extension/retraction of the main gear, see the imgur album below for details.

https://imgur.com/a/3awdEXP

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I auto-quote myself. It still shows the 9 as placeholder :(

Yeah, still waiting for that...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. After almost 1.5 year, I tried Viggen again.

Although I know it's Early Access, I'm disappointed I didn't see a development what I expected. Anyway... I'm not arguing... Don't kill me...

* Still no Position Lights Switch - ON function. Very funny!

* No proper keycommand for internal lights' rotaries. 2-pos switch commands? Really?

* Clock adjusting command speed is ridiculously slow.

* We need CW and CCW keycommands for some rotary functions.

* Some buttons don't response (push/pull) if you trigger it by a switch or key

And, I couldn't figure out that some commands are for 2-pos switches, some for depress/release buttons, some for keyboard key. There's no a standard in coding. I have HOTAS and switch boxes that have only momentarily switches - and I couldn't use most of keycommands on Viggen.

Well...

Please, seeing that you're providing switch commands for almost all types, please first finish cockpit commands to make a properly working cockpit environment. So we can bind our own keys to our devices and we happily learn the aircraft and fly.

Addition: I know Viggen is not belong to carrier ships but Viggen takes damage while taxing on the deck and ground crew responses "Copy" but won't repair the aircraft (with engines off).

Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068