Thrustmaster continues to be the best . . .

My MFD Cougar Two Pack arrived today. Multi Monitor FTW!

MFDproduct-1.jpg

OMG! Spooge!

Tomorrow I mount them on the screen so the video shows thru the bezel and all the buttons line up! But for now they still work but it's strange to look at the screen but reach for the button lower down.

IMG_0549.jpg

What I love most about these is that I didn't have to do anything other then plug them in. After I plugged them in I went into the sim and hit the control tab to set them up and HEY WTF? The sim had already set all the OSB buttons to their correct place.

Talk about plug and play . . .

Very nice ED and Thrustmaster.

Edited by BoneSaw

I know, they are awesome aren't they!

I considered doing a mounting strip for them, but ended up unscrewing the back mount and support, and mounting them to the screen with Blutak. Hasnt budged and was far simpler.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

One thing I was wondering while looking at your pics: How "solid" are they when they stand upright like that? I have all my stuff (keyboard, TM Warthog, screen etc.) sitting on a glas table. WOuld they be sliding around if I put them on there?

I just waxed my desk so they do slide a bit but button presses don't require a lot of pressure so it's minimal slide. Plus you probably haven't waxed your desk lately. They have rubber feet.

Oh and as stated in the previous post they come with solid supports for standing them up like that.

There are also the screws on the bottom sides that tighten down to keep them upright. I don't use the supports only because when I'm not flying I open the screws a little to fold them down and hide them under my monitor "box".

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]