vkb doesnt want my money it seems...always out of stock

birdstrike

I saw on their website Gunfighter II in stock for the 27th of this month so pre-ordered on the 12th, notified stock in on the 20th and paid, e-mailed me today 23rd and told its on its way. checked with DHL and sure enough will be here (UK) in days. I don't understand why so many people have problems. Just keep an open eye on their web page, get your timing right

I got mine pretty quick after keeping an eye on the pre order but I’m also in the UK. Think the US had much bigger stock issues.

I don't understand why so many people have problems

Great that you are having your device fast :)

I do understand where it all comes from. We did have availability issues, and many had to wait for months. Hopefully, we are getting out of this problem, as we have had some major factory upgrades and did a lot of production streamlining, so shortages are about to be left behind forever.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Great that you are having your device fast :)

I do understand where it all comes from. We did have availability issues, and many had to wait for months. Hopefully, we are getting out of this problem, as we have had some major factory upgrades and did a lot of production streamlining, so shortages are about to be left behind forever.

Excellent news!

I think it's funny people say dumb stuff like 'this is hurting their business'. No... no it isn't. Their stock is sold literally as fast as they can make it. That's every retailers wet dream.

Exactly!

Today the pedals July patch came available, I had the email notification made about it and I made purchase two minutes after receiving the email. Bout hour later I checked the store and it was out-of-stock again.

Waiting that on the September there is next bigger batch can be hard for many. But customers usually can wait month after longer period anyways.

But in a such custom made products, I would like to get a number for the list that what is my position. So that I would know when my reservation is closing and I can prepare myself to pay it. And this way have a slight reservation period when retailer gets product and waits me to pay it.

Example, I would make an order. And then in time I would get a notification that now the coming batch is that I am expected to pay for it. So I can prepare myself to buy it. When the product comes available, I get notification that I have 96 hours to pay it or it goes to next one.

This way no one gets any information how big the sales are etc (business secret), but anyone can reserve their product and be sure that even if they are away for a day or two, they can get it.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.