Bankler's CASE 1 Recovery Trainer

Bankler

There is no Comm info in briefing for Tanker, also, is ILS setup for this? Thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

The tanker should be A/A TCN 2X, I think it might be a little hidden in the end of the briefing.

I haven't tried ICLS using in the mission. But channel 11 should work, since I've used that in the mission I built this upon.

Maybe Im goofy ? LOL,,,, I did see that info in the briefing, but dont I need to set the radio channel to communicate with the tanker? If so, what radio freq?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Great work!

I'm trying to add this script to another mission without suscess... I changed carrier UNIT name (it's on a ship group), the clients UNITS names to Player_01, 02 (there are on multiple units groups too)... created the area attached to a pursuit ship at same carrier's group, but I don't receive any message.

I'm wondering if you (or anyone with more script knowledge than me, basically 0 xD) could light me...

Thanks!

Maybe Im goofy ? LOL,,,, I did see that info in the briefing, but dont I need to set the radio channel to communicate with the tanker? If so, what radio freq?

Tbh, I haven't really used that stuff. I assume I'm in some noob-radio mode so I can always talk with the tanker. :) In the editor, the tanker is set to Comm 251 MHz AM. Does that answer the question?

LOL,, Im not sure just yet, but I was pretty sure the F18 has Com 1 & Com 2, and each has a set of channels. E.G. Tanker is on Com 1, Channel 2 (which might turn out to be say 126.400 as an example?) i will look into that, thanks

Great work!

I'm trying to add this script to another mission without suscess... I changed carrier UNIT name (it's on a ship group), the clients UNITS names to Player_01, 02 (there are on multiple units groups too)... created the area attached to a pursuit ship at same carrier's group, but I don't receive any message.

I'm wondering if you (or anyone with more script knowledge than me, basically 0 xD) could light me...

Thanks!

I think you need to activate Moose.lua and file mission lua at the start of the mission, and you need to include both for your mission.

I think there is a way the .miz file works as a compressed file.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Great work!

Thanks!

Yeah, just like Tundra mentioned, the script has dependencies on MIST and MOOSE.

So your mission has to 1) Load MIST, 2) Load MOOSE, 3) Load the mission script (TrapTraining.lua).

To make it work as intended in MP, all the pilots have to be in separate singleton groups (i.e not together in 4-ship groups). Otherwise all the feedback you get around the boat will reach every player in that group, which will get a little messy.

Also note that the script currently assumes the carrier is going north (000 true heading).

Was the progress saved somewhere ?

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to giving this a shot, thanks OP! Time to perfect my Case I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

140/140 :thumbup::pilotfly:

Screen_181014_134315.thumb.png.5466014af74d8d938250cce15cf9efbc.png

Screen_181014_134351.thumb.png.0a00650a167462c57566fa67f3d6ab0a.png

Edited by Nazgûl

LOMAC, FC, DCS, AV-8B, F/A-18, F-16, AH-64, Super Carrier, Persian Gulf, Syria.

i7 12700K, 4070 Ti PNY XLR8 OC, 64 RAM DDR4 3200, B660M Aorus Pro, 1T NVMe Kingston Fury Renegade (DCS), 1T NVMe Kingston NV2 (OS), ASUS QHD 31,5" VG32VQ1B, VKB Gladiator Pro (metal gimbal) + Kosmosima grip, CH Pro Throttle, TIR 5.

great mod, thanks!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

It's saved between every trap, so you can see your progress over a session. But it's not written to a file (not sure if that's possible?).

Thanks for the answer :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VERSION 2.0.0

Hi guys!

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and feedback! So happy that you guys enjoy the mission! More than 600 of you have downloaded version 1.0.0 and I think that's incredible!

I decided to make some updates (and I might have some more stuff coming). You can now download version 2.0.0 in the Original Post.

Shoutouts to Jabbers and Lex for awesome feedback. Also big thanks to funkyfranky on the Moose team for all the help! :thumbup:

CHANGE LOG

* For SP (and for the host in MP) the cockpit is now automatically setup when you start the mission (not after changing slot). You still need to lower the hook, and tweak the radar alt settings as you require.

* Allowing more distance from the boat when upwind, which should eliminate some uncalled-for aborts.

* Now looking at the glideslope angle, rather than the altitude when determining how well you perform when entering the groove. Aim for 3.5 degree glideslope instead of 300 feet altitude.

* Moved the ships on the port and starboard side of the carrier farther out, so you don't get into the habit of using them as visual cues.

* Implemented rudimentary LSO callouts in the groove (text only for now).

* The boat will now turn and go back south after around 4 hours, making the mission suitable for hosted MP servers. (Thanks funkyfranky for the assistance!)

* Moved the whole mission further east, so you can see some land in the distance as you fly.

* Renamed Upwind to Break Entry.

Enjoy!

Is there a tower freq for the carrier, or are we to just go by the text?

Awesome mission tho!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

VERSION 2.0.0Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! I´ll try tonight :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Does anyone know of any MP servers running this?