TM Hotas Warthog China hat not working

Hello,

This switch is VERY useful and it's not working properly (since last update I think) :

- Backward everything works fine.

- Forward nothing happens.

The thing is when I go to the windows game controller menu (windows 10, 64bits) I can see that the switch works fine backward AND forward (button 12 and 11) but once on DCS even with my old modules where the china hat pushed forward is already binded it doesn't work.

Of course it has always worked and I never had any problem with my TMHW (it never fell or anything...)

Does anyone can help?

Thx...

pen Beta 2.5.3.22652 & Control Bindings Dear All, with the release of the latest Open Beta (2.5.3.22652) we added new default profiles to better assist new users when setting up their controls. Unfortunately, these new profiles are conflicting with the user’s custom profiles and causing a number of issues. On Monday we will be releasing a hotfix to remove these new profiles until we can better supply these without disrupting current player’s settings.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate everyone’s patience, and especially those that helped us work through the issues by reporting their experiences.

Please note that the nature of Open Beta is a testing environment, and as such, unexpected things can pop up at any time. For some, it may be better to stick with the stable release, as it is generally not affected by these types of issues.

Thanks

ED Team

might be your problem