TPOD unexpected update.

Zeus67

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any Info about the jittery slewing of the TPOD, DMT and anything else that requires the TDC axis input yet?

The only time the TDC slew seems fine is when I slew around the Map for Waypoint entry.

But I still have major issues when I try to slew any sensor to target something on the ground, especially when I want to make fine adjustments.

Tried to fiddle around with the sensitivity of the Axis but I always get the same problem, where the Sensor doesn't want to slew sometimes.

EDIT:

NVM, found it in the Bug Tracker.

Edited by TaoGaming

It must be a pain to do even in RL, on this video for example, only 2 time out of 15 you see the PT underline. On one attack against a tower, you can see how many time the pilot must have press and release the TDC, since the "area" on the bottom of the screen keeps flashing to "INR" 5 times

Seem like the early iteration of the pod into the harrier since since it is on station 5, let me see if I find more.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Or just zoom out. I set my zoom for what I need to see in the narrow POV then switch it to wide to help track targets

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 3 months later...

point track update

*BOOM* goes the dynamite! :D

Thanks Jester, this has got me smiling :)

Thanks RAZBAM! Glad so see things moving forward :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Would be nice if they would have finaly fixed it...

Just noticed two other things:

When designating (TDC action) while useing Tpod, it still switches back to the DMT. (3:35)

Also the target is still tracked (and probably also lasered, as it is now) while it gets masked by the aircraft.(5:20)

But however, i highly appreciate it when there is some serious bug fixing ongoing at the Harrier...

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

It's nice to see the Harrier's systems getting some attention! This module will be up there with A10C and FA18C when it's systems are functional and bug free. :D

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

I also noticed the ASL seemed to be working correctly in the video. That would be a huge game changer if it's implemented with the fix as well :thumbup:

Looked still wrong to me - the ASL was still swaying left and right a lot. The ASL also never really coincidented with the target marker, even when he dropped the weapon, he was heading about 10-15 degree right according to the ASL - but thanks to laser guidance he still got that kill.

Looked still wrong to me - the ASL was still swaying left and right a lot. The ASL also never really coincidented with the target marker, even when he dropped the weapon, he was heading about 10-15 degree right according to the ASL - but thanks to laser guidance he still got that kill.

I did notice the line was way to the left on release, but I figured it was due to him just wanting to get the bomb off the jet for the sake of the video. I honestly didn't notice any ASL swaying. I'll have to go back and watch it again.

Edited by Jetguy06
Poor spelling on my part

I did notice the line was way to the left on release, but I figured it was due to him just wanting to get the bomb off the jet for the sake of the video. I honestly didn't notice any ASL swaying. I'll have to go back and watch it again.
ASL is fixed.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3851576&postcount=19

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2