PAK-FA Project

Hi folks, I recently downloaded the Su-57 module from the user files:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/?sphrase_id=13855650

As instructed, I put the unzipped folder in the mods/aircraft/ folder. In the game, I can see the module in the mod manager, and the plane in the encyclopedia. But in the mission editor, I can't find and add this plane to the mission.

Does anybody know how to solve it? Somebody said it can be due to a too old lua file that won't fit the new version of the game.

First of all thank you for downloading my mod,now keep in mind that the correct install address is at

C:\Users\your username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\

and you will also need FC3 due to use of radar and guided missiles,rest is custom build.

Edited by cubanace

Yeah I know there are two folders of the same name. I tried both saved games and programs folders. And I have FC3. But I still have this problem.

Make sure there is only one copy of the SU-57 mod at your saved games folder,things will conflict if you have my mod in other DC's folders as well,so make sure you run only one copy at saved games folder stable version of dcs.

Could you post a screenshot of your mod installation location?

Just a quick Report on my status and goals for the moment.

New PC build is underway but growing really slow,at this time i have a new CPU and GPU on route but i still need to get the rest of the parts to finish my new build,at this moment i can only do programming and that is without a doubt one of the best things to happen to me for many reasons.

SU-57 stage 2 quick update on whats being done in regards programming.

I am using MATLAB and other tools to make the SU-57 systems and 3 different radars including optic sensors,The EFM is also being made finally.

why Programming?

Well it's something I need so,i have gotten my self many books in degards C++ and LUA so all this time that i been away i been reading them and practicing C++ programming in order to write my own systems,this is a step i had to take anyway in order to improve my self and reach some of my goals.

The SU-57 development will continue on a more serious matter,also good news in regards the real su-57,its finally entering service on 2019,its still extremely early to attempt to send requests to sukhoi but this gives me more than enough time to study Programming so its fine with me.

Spect many updates on next Su-57 release,like radar,systems,EFM and a complete redone of animations,also on 2019 i will start to completely start modeling my whole SU-57 from scratch to start getting things ready for my self and the future.

I wish you all a great day and god bless.

Cubanace.

Edited by cubanace

New Box art

First of all i would like to show my gratitude for all those who have downloaded my SU-57 project,it has hit over 11657 downloads.

I am quite busy these days with programming but i have made a somewhat simple new Art cover Box for our lovely SU-57 Project i hope you guys like it.

New upcoming Song also found here

God bless you all and thank you the SU-57 will only get better :thumbup:

CA_SU57.jpg

Edited by cubanace

typo in your signature ;) It's GTX 960, not 930 ? :P

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

970 has 4 GB though.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

legal research done.

Hello community:D

Legal Matter

I have news in regards legal matter with SU-57 project and its future.

i have contacted both Sukhoi and US department of the treasury in order to be sure that i wont go to jail or brake any rules of doing business with Sukhoi,the reason i contacted sukhoi was first to state my intentions about my project and what i needed,i had to register as a small business in order to do business with them and to buy documentations and all things needed for this project including visits to the factory,everything is done thru sukhoi and the squadrons that are going to get the SU-57 including VVS,So Sukhoi is not sanctioned and that is great news for me because i can do business with them in regards the SU-57,now all documentations and information i wont be able to show them in anyway and only the work done in the simulation will speak for it self,this is a 5th generation multirole fighter and things will be limited to some degree.

As long as this is done as entertainment and simulation we are good to go,but we have to wait for the SU-57 to enter service with the squadrons so we can visit them and do all the sound recording and take proper measurements,pictures,recordings and finally the cockpit,so yes still a long trip ahead but its a good sign and no longer impossible.

Real SU-57 News

In regards the Real SU-57, its entering service on 2019 and a batch of 12 will be delivered to the squadron VVS maybe all if not then a few to other squadron not named.

Work continues

So the news is that i continue to work on my project but in a more serious matter in terms of research and programming and modeling,also in order for all this to work i am going to model the complete external model and cockpit of the SU-57 that way its all legal with eagle dynamics when the time comes to present them this project in the future.

why have i been a bit absent and haven't shown updates or game play like i used too?

well i have been doing nothing but programming practice in my old low end PC,i had to sell my gaming laptops that i had b4 a few months back in order to help my family out,they come first,but that was good because it has forced me into doing nothing more than programming because i cant run DCS and dont have the GPU needed to run 3dx max like i used too before,so i am saving money and that is why by 2019 is when i really start full time doing all the work outside of coding.

Also i have taken a lot of time into learning C++ and LUA only and have bough a few books to help me even more,i also enjoy this free time to help other modders and help all those who ask questions at discord,the best part about this project is that i have all the time to learn more and properly make this happen as long as i dont give up and we all know that will never happen :D

So stay tune because a lot of updates will start falling after 2019 until we make this officially.

I design a temporary digital box art and added a song for our project. Found in user files section.

Here is a great first SU-57 documentary

Edited by cubanace

Thats great to hear that Sukhoi is willing to work with 3rd Party developers, good luck, it will be interesting to see the SU-57 project alive again. Hopefully you'll pave the way for more Russian modules

I would like to clear something up,i am not a 3rd Party,i am just a guy making a SU-57 simulation,untill it is not officially announced by a 3rd party or if i get SDK and become 3rd party my self it its considered a MOD.:)

anyway thank you.

CubanAce Simualtions "LLC" NDA

Hello Community..

It has come to my attention that a proper NDA was needed in order to represent and make a small Company in order to register with Sukhoi and for future businesses,well today after a long battle and lots of research legally we came up with a NDA template that would cover CubanAce simulations LLC in terms of Developing the SU-57 project in terms of dealing with russia/United states and with team members and how we go about protecting our work and also protecting the Aircraft information .

Also these are steps that i had to make in order to move forward,we all know the Su-57 is not entering service until late 2019 and DCS is also not ready for any modern 5th gen fighter which gives me plenty of time to get things ready in terms of business and learning all sorts of things for such a task.

"NOTE"

Keep in mind this does not make me a 3rd Party for DCS or involves Eagle dynamics in anyway shape or form, this only covers my company and team and lets the public know we are doing things Legally.

Edited by cubanace

A few issues about the internal weapon bay:

1. The missiles in the internal weapon bays are launched before the bay doors open. The animation should be fixed.

2. Since the grid fins of R-77 can't be folded, this missile is too big to fit in the internal weapon bay. In the game, R-77 is still available in the bay, but the model size is scaled down to fit. My suggestion is to delete this missile and all other oversized weapons from the menu.

3. There are unconfirmed myths/rumors about the side weapon bays on Su-57. It's not included in this mod. I think we can try it for fun, until we are finally pretty sure that they don't exist.

A few issues about the internal weapon bay:

1. The missiles in the internal weapon bays are launched before the bay doors open. The animation should be fixed.

2. Since the grid fins of R-77 can't be folded, this missile is too big to fit in the internal weapon bay. In the game, R-77 is still available in the bay, but the model size is scaled down to fit. My suggestion is to delete this missile and all other oversized weapons from the menu.

3. There are unconfirmed myths/rumors about the side weapon bays on Su-57. It's not included in this mod. I think we can try it for fun, until we are finally pretty sure that they don't exist.

Hello Vegue..

Everything will be updated after 2019, including animations and models,about the side arm Bay it is confirmed and it only houses short range heat seeking missiles,you can equip them.