Mig-15bis gun camera questions

mjmorrow

I have seen the gun camera box come up while firing. Is there a way to watch just the gun camera footage full screen, after your mission is over? If so, what do I have to do so I can watch the gun camera footage? Thanks for your consideration of my questions! :thumbup: MJ

Hi I think this is no possible however is very very good

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Hi I think this is no possible however is very very good

Thank you for your reply! Yeah, it would be fun to look at the gun camera footage full screen, after a mission and to be able to incorporate that gun camera reel into a YouTube video or what not. :thumbup: MJ

I guess it can/will be modded into such thing later... after all it is just a viewport that can be resized to fill an entire screen.

However you can choose to see it only in replays via the special options menu for Mig-15Bis.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 9 years later...
On 2/28/2015 at 8:09 PM, mjmorrow said:

I have seen the gun camera box come up while firing. Is there a way to watch just the gun camera footage full screen, after your mission is over? If so, what do I have to do so I can watch the gun camera footage? Thanks for your consideration of my questions! :thumbup: MJ

Did you manage to extract the images?

RiftS • RX5950XT • 5800X3D • 64GB
F-86 • F-5E • F-16C • F/A-18C • P-51D • UH-1H • L-39 • MiG-15 • MiG-21
Supercarrier • Syria
 • PG • Sinai • Nevada

Screw the Christian Eagle II