A-37 Dragonfly

A-7 series

A-4 series

A-6 series

Harrier series

Mirage F-1

Kfir

F-100

F-102 *It´s an outsourced mesh, will need authorization before making any formal statement on it

F-105

F-4

Jaguar

Tornado

We do have all this meshes in different development states,so it´s what we call a realistic vision, BUT it will take time to make it "real" so we´ll go easy on it.They are not in any particular order, but less complex aircraft (avionics wise) will be the first to be produced.

We are very excited to be aboard, and we are already pushing up on quality.

All i ask is patience.

Best regards

Prowler

Yeahhh!!!!!

my credit card is ready to buy.. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.migman.com/sw/A-10_Warthog/detail.php

in the pics those are the bombs I miss the most from that sim of long ago..

I played that for hours on a keyboard...:thumbup:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Ok now for the real question: Why do you people have such a hard-on for training aircraft? This is DCS. The C stands for Combat. I already know how to fly airplanes. In the virtual world so does everyone else here. Why waste the coding and modelling time? Same thing I've always said about the Nevada terrain. I'm not here to train and do Red Flag and all that boot stuff. I'm not here to do predeployment work ups. I'm here to slag Warsaw Pact equipment.

-- snipped, no trolling --

each 3rd party has a post about it... saying they wanted to start on something easier to know how to code to ''real'' planes....

Have you read a bit ?!

EDIT: just for you...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1476594&postcount=1

Hello all, here we are again.. keeping you all in the loop on how things are progressing...thought processes etc..

So this morning Tim and I made a firm decision on the development direction... The last week has seen the team discuss a whole variety of projects from trainers to some real advanced options. So much so, that I was getting lost in the pure potential that the platform is bringing to us. That being said, a decision had to be made so that we can progress forward as a team.

So.. To start with, I will be working on converting the IRIS BD-5J Microjet to the DCS platform. Some of you may be thinking 'what the hell??' or words to that effect...but hear me out.

Remember, we have no idea of this platform and whilst ED are helping us to the best of their abilities, we are working to a certain extent on our own back.

In order for us to bring you the F-14, F-15 etc we first have to learn the processes involved. Animating, flight modelling, art, audio, systems etc... Our mindset is to start small, literally! lol.

The BD-5J allows us to animate small key functions, basic control surfaces, landing gear etc. Then in the cockpit there are a few switches for basic systems, animations for analog gauges such as airspeed indicators, altimeters etc. Once these key areas of development are mastered, the process of expanding on these core elements for more advanced aircraft are much easier..

As far as systems go, the electrical system in a BD-5 is much simpler than that of an F-15, yet if we can nail down the code principles, expanding on them is easier to do.

In addition whilst this is ongoing, we will be making various private YouTube videos to cover these key elements for possible how-to's, not just for our own knowledge but also for the community and other 3rd party developers when the time comes and approval by ED is obtained.

Our aim is simple...when I feel one feature is firmly grasped by us, I will pass that information onto another key team member and move onto the next area. For example, my first job is to learn argbased animation in 3ds max. I do that on the BD-5, then teach tim the process so that he can impliment it on the F-15 model. Whilst he's doing that, I move onto other processes and then teach others what I learn.

Once the BD-5 is finished, I will be making the source available as part of a more in-depth tutorial or hopefully as part of an SDK down the track. We have yet to decide whether or not to distribute the BD-5 commercially for the DCS platform when it reaches that stage, although the publishers have told us that it would be a wise idea from a backstage side of things to make sure that the admin side of things are covered and in place before releasing something like the F-15 which will no doubt sell in large numbers.

I can say that the F-15E will be our first major project. After discussions with Tim this morning, we are both of the opinion that whilst the glass cockpit MAY offer some unique challenges, the fact that the model is the most complete out of the three proposed aircraft, and the fact that the systems and other key features are still fresh in our mind makes it a perfect project.

To quote Tim "It's like this, we want to put a man on the moon, well we aren't going to get there playing with the mercury rockets, we have to build a saturn V.'

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Onwards and upwards people... More news as it comes..

David.

Repeat same thing but for other 3rd paties

Edited by Panzertard
The image was removed.
Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

About 1 in every 100 virtual pilots knows how to perform the basic administrative flying tasks that must be completed on the way to and from the target.

Know how to get yourself around the conventional range pattern without fouling? Know what SETOS is and how to calculate it? Know how to fly an a proper engine failure takeoff profile? Know how to fly a TACAN penetration? Know how to fly Fighting Wing, and what your primary responsibilities as a wingman are? Have enough SA to remain within your assigned airspace container? Know how to fly a proper overhead approach?

If not, you should be flying a training airplane in a training environment. They don't teach you how to fly an overhead at the A-10 FTU.

And truthfully, you'd also learn basic tactical flying at IFF in a training airplane too. So if you don't already know how to fly proper tactical formation, fly a proper popup attack to 20 LALD release, or how to properly Two Target Strafe, the T-38 would be more realistic.

• Like 1

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Ok now for the real question: Why do you people have such a hard-on for training aircraft? This is DCS. The C stands for Combat. I already know how to fly airplanes. In the virtual world so does everyone else here. Why waste the coding and modelling time? Same thing I've always said about the Nevada terrain. I'm not here to train and do Red Flag and all that boot stuff. I'm not here to do predeployment work ups. I'm here to slag Warsaw Pact equipment.

theres this awesome american game you might have heard of called HAWX! ... you get to do all that shit AND save the world..

As there is talk of dual cockpit operations, I presume this same discussion was ongoing during and after the development of the Ka-50. What was the responce by ED/TFC on this subject?

And Grimes. You have ED Testers Team underneath your username. And your post implies you have no factual insight on the subject as you use the word “guess”. (no insult intended)

Can you tell me what your (and yours alike) position as a (beta) tester is in respect to the road/development of DCS? Don’t you have some insight and knowledge of things (going) happening and therefore cannot talk as open in these forums as you would like to? Does not seem that way.

Could you explain a bit on the “Testers Team” position? Thanks in advance.

And again no disrespect intended at all. Just curious and trying to understand the deeper trenches of the DCS/TFC world. :)

I am an old Falcon 4 vet, so excuse my stupidity. I could have ask some fellow friend simmer who are deeply into DCS and spare me the disgrace, but I guess there are more Falconeers out there interested in DCS/TFC. ;)

Ice, the ED beta testers team cannot see the development forums, they are for 3rd party devs all to ourselves mwuhahaha

That's not to say that we may share things with them to get opinions views and testing when the time comes seeing as they have been vetted by TFC/ED.

I am also an ED beta tester and that position is for testing TFC/ED products, DCS World, A-10, BS2, P-51, Combined Arms, DCS:F/A oops I said too much already ;)

I'm kidding on the F/A bit in case it goes viral..sigh

In terms of dual control, the dev teams are working with ED on possible solutions. As many hv said the sim wasn't set up for it.

I am also an ED beta tester and that position is for testing TFC/ED products, DCS World, A-10, BS2, P-51, Combined Arms, DCS:F/A oops I said too much already ;)

That is not fun :(, let it be last time you play with us like that :) I was getting excited...

About 1 in every 100 virtual pilots knows how to perform the basic administrative flying tasks that must be completed on the way to and from the target.

Know how to get yourself around the conventional range pattern without fouling? Know what SETOS is and how to calculate it? Know how to fly an a proper engine failure takeoff profile? Know how to fly a TACAN penetration? Know how to fly Fighting Wing, and what your primary responsibilities as a wingman are? Have enough SA to remain within your assigned airspace container? Know how to fly a proper overhead approach?

If not, you should be flying a training airplane in a training environment. They don't teach you how to fly an overhead at the A-10 FTU.

And truthfully, you'd also learn basic tactical flying at IFF in a training airplane too. So if you don't already know how to fly proper tactical formation, fly a proper popup attack to 20 LALD release, or how to properly Two Target Strafe, the T-38 would be more realistic.

To me this sounds like training aircrafts with afm but so far I only read that sfm is developed for a while, even the Su25T is better, IMO.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Too late ... or else I have the flu! :D

Edited by Teapot
I really do have the flu LOL!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

To me this sounds like training aircrafts with afm but so far I only read that sfm is developed for a while, even the Su25T is better, IMO.

A bad pilot with bad habits is going to have those bad habits whether he develops them in a T-6 II or an F-22A.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Yes, opinions and expressing them in a respectful manner is the norm.

The image was over the top - removed.

To keep you all on your toes:

- Please refrain from trolling / bating or targeting individuals.

No escalation please.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

As long as the trainers are free I dont have a problem with them. Wont spend any money on them but bring em on if you want.

Guess you won't be flying them because I doubt they'll be free. i will gladly pay for a good 3rd party training ACFT, especially if they work out having the back seat modeled for MP. Will be a great tool for virtual Squadrons to use. We've already got a basic road map on how we'll use a trainer aircraft in the 476th vFG if all goes as we hope!

Most of that, no. Know of any good resources where to learn?!

Guess you won't be flying them because I doubt they'll be free. i will gladly pay for a good 3rd party training ACFT, especially if they work out having the back seat modeled for MP. Will be a great tool for virtual Squadrons to use. We've already got a basic road map on how we'll use a trainer aircraft in the 476th vFG if all goes as we hope!

+1, well said.

With reference to those of us who will only play if it's free, it all depends on our own personal preferences I guess.

Some people will find value in the product (as I), and some people will see little value in paying for the product. Remember though, no pay don't play the addon.

I'll be buying the VEAO product and probably also get the US version that I think Razbam are producing. This is such a niche market that I get palpitations every time a young starbuck lets his testosterone rule his keyboard :D, because it threatens that which I desire ... and yes you'd be right, desire is the source of all misery :doh:.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

All of these things are very important in real life for the preservation of life and assets... This is a simulator. If ya get task saturated and fly into a mountain... Ya restart the game and try again... Nobody dies or anything drastic. I'd rather train people with exactly the procedures and equipment that will be used verses teaching equipment and procedures in one aircraft before moving onto the "real thing"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

^^^^ There's not a bloody thing anyone can say against this. It's all 100% true!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Here's a thought, some people want to have a training aircraft or two.

You don't, fine we get it, now move on. If everyone always wanted the same thing this would be a very sad and boring world.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL