1 day left!

Did you contact their support? Waiting on my joystick to get fixed.

Yeah. Will be getting a new MB for it by the looks of it.. Can't pay till Friday.. Gunner in the Gazelle till it's fixed...:pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Can someone tell me on which DCS version the spitfire is released first?

Because I only have DCS 2.0 installed.

So I can prepare myself and install DCS 1.5 now if it necessary. Thank you

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I think you should install 1.5 now!:thumbup:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

I can't wait to fly it either! It is going to be a unique experience. I'll be flying the Spitfire on Friday, (provided it is released following the information on that pre-order page) and it would be cool if some of you would want to come and fly with us! Cheers, folks.

Edited by ChillyWillies

Come join a passionate community of flight simmers everyday, live at

16hnv2f.png

PC Specs

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7

Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4

H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)

EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold

Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2

I find it strange that meanwhile no additional videos have been published by Wags. Usually a module like the other ww2 aircraft get's at least two videos before release, including startup, taxi or taxi and takeoff and sometimes a full flight.

Might it have been delayed ?

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

I find it strange that meanwhile no additional videos have been published by Wags. Usually a module like the other ww2 aircraft get's at least two videos before release, including startup, taxi or taxi and takeoff and sometimes a full flight.

denial3_zpsdhphannm.gifdenial2_zpstmmxn4by.gif

To avoid panic due to unfounded rumour, Ed has hired another of Santa's helpers for consultation and/or counseling.

198587_3_zpsl2sarprx.jpg

Edited by Friedrich-4/B

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2973777&postcount=98

Might be the cause of the video delay,i would love it to be released in a few days.....we shall see.

Really a great video...thanks!

I believe I will enjoy strapping on the Spit rather than Flying a Raw Egg!

Bring it! Hopefully, in two days and a wake up!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• ED Team

I do not see in the shop the friday release date anymore. I just hope it will be released this or next week.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro