Old 11-10-2018, 03:22 AM   #11
Harley Davidson

Here is my discord address, I'll have it up when I'm on

https://discord.gg/FstdGJ3
Harley Davidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:41 PM   #12
Zohwboe

Happy with the activity in here!

I'm very much so down for flying more training focused missions on a server with a connected discord.

2pm to 2am GMT only works for me during the weekends for the most part, but it's always good to have options.

I'll join your discord too Harley.
Zohwboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:08 AM   #13
AdrianK

I joined your discord Harley my
Call sign is hoverhog
I'm off work during the week and revolving weekends.
Old 11-19-2018, 05:46 AM   #14
rooster328

Hi, I just joined your discord. I'm pacific time. catch you guys sometime
rooster328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:43 PM   #15
Divutski

Im am Looking for a Buddy aswell. I dont mind a group of 4. My time is +1CET. I have all modern aircrafts.
Divutski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:42 AM   #16
deyneko

If someone interested in USSR/Russia planes - you can join our group for casual flying.
  • You fly when you have a time. There is no obligation to attend on particular days in the style of – “you must present on Friday evening …”.
  • We don’t have the strong hierarchy. We practice command on a rotational basis.
  • Diversity – from military aviation to races, pilotage and civil aviation.
You can find more details on OUR SITE.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:50 PM   #17
Sparky1b09

Hey everyone. I joined a group called AG-51 (Air Group 51) and it completely changed my enjoyment level of DCS. I have so much fun now. We are a naval based group and most of us are spending most of our time learning the F-18 off of the carrier right now. But we have a couple of members that don't even own the F-18 and we always make sure we include what they fly in our missions. We are a mature group of fliers with members aging from early 30's to mid 60's, with our average age probably in the mid to late 50's. We have guys from USA, a Canadian, an Aussie from Queensland Australia and even a member in Japan. We have roughly 16-17 active members and our average squad night attendance is probably 8-10 guys. We have one real life airline pilot and one real life firefighting helicopter pilot in the group so real life experience is available to help members. We fly mainly to have fun enjoying our favorite flight sim together while still trying to do things as well as possible. We don't have any attendance requirements, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. All skill levels are welcome. When I joined I was only flying the free SU-25T and could hardly even land it. The other fellas gave me advice and even some private lessons. We are all patient and understand that everyone has to begin sometime. We have some very talented mission builders in the group so there is always a fresh, challenging mission to be flown at your leisure alone or with the group. We fly every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening at 2200 eastern time and we keep flying until everyone decides to call it a night, sometimes it'll be 2 hours, sometimes it may be as long as 5 hours if we're really having fun. But you can come and go as you please. We have members from every time zone so people are leaving when their schedule dictates. Our newest member joined just 2 weeks ago. If anyone would like to check us out by just coming onto our server and watching or by flying with us just drop me a PM and we will go from there. FYI, we use TeamSpeak to communicate in game at this point in time so you will need that and you need to speak English, those are our only requirements. Please don't be afraid to check us out. Here is a link to out public forum and there is a lot more info available in the private members sections. http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php
Sparky1b09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:03 PM   #18
Sparky1b09

Hey everyone. I joined a group called AG-51 (Air Group 51) and it completely changed my enjoyment level of DCS. I have so much fun now. We are a naval based group and most of us are spending most of our time learning the F-18 off of the carrier right now. But we have a couple of members that don't even own the F-18 and we always make sure we include what they fly in our missions. We are a mature group of fliers with members aging from early 30's to mid 60's, with our average age probably in the mid to late 50's. We have guys from USA, a Canadian, an Aussie from Queensland Australia and even a member in Japan. We have roughly 16-17 active members and our average squad night attendance is probably 8-10 guys. We have one real life airline pilot and one real life firefighting helicopter pilot in the group so real life experience is available to help members. We fly mainly to have fun enjoying our favorite flight sim together while still trying to do things as well as possible. We don't have any attendance requirements, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. All skill levels are welcome. When I joined I was only flying the free SU-25T and could hardly even land it. The other fellas gave me advice and even some private lessons. We are all patient and understand that everyone has to begin sometime. We have some very talented mission builders in the group so there is always a fresh, challenging mission to be flown at your leisure alone or with the group. We fly every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening at 2200 eastern time and we keep flying until everyone decides to call it a night, sometimes it'll be 2 hours, sometimes it may be as long as 5 hours if we're really having fun. But you can come and go as you please. We have members from every time zone so people are leaving when their schedule dictates. Our newest member joined just 2 weeks ago. If anyone would like to check us out by just coming onto our server and watching or by flying with us just drop me a PM and we will go from there. FYI, we use TeamSpeak to communicate in game at this point in time so you will need that and you need to speak English, those are our only requirements. Please don't be afraid to check us out. Here is a link to out public forum and there is a lot more info available in the private members sections. http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php
Sparky1b09 is offline   Reply With Quote