question on ultramfd

https://ultramfcd.com

All of the marketing materials show each of the "MFDs" on a single, main display. How does this work if I were to power two 8" monitors for my Thrustmaster MFDs? I'm trying to understand how this works without having to mess with the .lua files.

Any help/explanation is appreciated.

*edit*

Just saw this:

Multi-monitor support

UltraMFCD's displays can be dragged freely to any display connected to your computer - even those on which DCS is not running. The rule is simple: If Windows is aware of the monitor, you can freely drag one or more UltraMFCD displays there

Is it really that easy? I'm waiting to configure all of this until 2.5 comes out.

Yeah it’s that easy (drag and drop), however I’m not sure what version it’s compatible with at the moment and whether it works. The developer hasn’t been active for a while so not sure the status of it.

But I can say when it works it’s great!

Yeah it’s that easy (drag and drop), however I’m not sure what version it’s compatible with at the moment and whether it works. The developer hasn’t been active for a while so not sure the status of it.

But I can say when it works it’s great!

Excellent - and what are our alternatives if it does not work anymore because the developer is AWOL?