Can fuel gauge always be on?

I think it also true to say that the RAF was very poor on ergonomics.

British ergonomics? See how are "nice " in Mosquito (fighter) control column:

Mossie.jpg

For press trigger, the pilot need move their index finger~ downward! :P

An for press this side buttons turn their thumb 45 or more degrees for right.

In Mosquito: Wooden Wonder (Edward Bishop) is tell a history about a Mossie (bomber) that flying at low level near Holland coast vanished in explosion.

The supposed cause is that in previous day are installed this two buttons, one for PTT and other for ... release bombs. :doh:

Edited by Sokol1_br
mystype

• 10 months later...

You know, since watching Dunkirk I don't have a problem with having to push a button to see my fuel levels.

Nice tip anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 5 weeks later...
OT - For what is used this "wiring harness smoke" in cars?

See a video of guy "recharging" the jar, but don't get a clue about the usefulness of this. :)

Is April fools? :D

this is an example of the 'magic smoke' that makes all electrical systems work. If you switch an electrical device on and the magic smoke escapes (typically accompanied by a fizzle or pop noise) the device will no longer function :lol:

In other words, it's a joke based on the fact that electrical systems often catch fire when they fail!

• 4 weeks later...

Can fuel gauge always be on?

if you have TMWH bind the button to a SPST switch, like the autopilot SAS channel. That way when you toggle it it stays there on.

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

You know, since watching Dunkirk I don't have a problem with having to push a button to see my fuel levels.

Nice tip anyway.

I think of this movie every time I check my fuel in the Spit :D

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat