HElios Capt Zeen profiles not showing panels

DocFar

:(:(:(:(

I cannot get Capt Zeen profiles to show the instruments- just red squares

I have put all the images into a folder "images" ie in My Documents\Helios\Images

but the profile editor just shows red squares for nearly all the Capt Zeen profiles - some of the KA50 gauges show

I have A10C Gadroc profile working perfectly with two monitors and exporting the MFCD to the second monitor and all gauges work

Same for the Loz SM v2.1 - have it showing all instruments and working

I am stumped by the Profile editor not "finding" the images for the Capt Zeen profiles - I re installed helios into C: ( had it in E: before) and I have DCS in another Drive (O:)

I am out of ideas having spent a whole day reading it up and doing exactly as the help pages show.

Please help!

ok fixed ...reset Documents folder to default location and made sure it was named My Documents (esp in Users dir)

Edited by DocFar
mistake

Try this,, I set my stuff up many years ago,, I dont recall how though. Check the FAQ on this site as well,, good luck

http://www.captzeen.com/helios/FAQ.asp

-- I can see red squares with a big black X inside, on my profile

Helios can't find the images in the correct place. Revise and be sure you put all the images of the profile in the correct folder, usually in my documents/Helios/images

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Try this,, I set my stuff up many years ago,, I dont recall how though. Check the FAQ on this site as well,, good luck

http://www.captzeen.com/helios/FAQ.asp

-- I can see red squares with a big black X inside, on my profile

Helios can't find the images in the correct place. Revise and be sure you put all the images of the profile in the correct folder, usually in my documents/Helios/images

The thing is I have definitely put all the images in the images folder in Helios folder in My Documents and I still get red squares - tried for all the Capt Zeen profiles and no luck but LOZ and Gadroc profiles work (I am guessing that their images come from another directory)

I think my Helios profile editor and Control Center cannot see the Images folder --- not sure how this is set up ---OK FIXED NOW- it was an issue as to where my computer pointed to the My Documents folder - I had to reset that folder to default location and make sure it was named My Documents not just documents

Edited by DocFar
news