Prepurchase question F18c

Ryno1217

Might be a dumb question, but after trying a search I still don’t have an answer.

So I pre purchased the f18c and it states it waiting on payment. It never did ask for credit card info but I’ve bought multiple modules before so maybe it has it on file, idk. I have never prepurchased anything from ED so my question is did I miss something during the purchase or will it stay in “waiting on payment” until it is released for download?

Thanks in advance.

It was user error. Now it states “bought”. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Ryno1217

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7ghz, 16 gb G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2800mhz ram, Asus Prime Z270-A mobo, EVGA RTX 2070, 240gb SSD,500gb Samsung 850 evo SSD,500gb HDD, Warthog stick, TWCS throttle,, Thrustmaster T-flight Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5

Sounds weird. Whenever I purchased anything via digitalcombatsimulator.com, it led me straight to the payment page, regardless of pre-purchase or standard purchase. I'm not aware of any "purchase now, pay later" feature. Also, "my" F/A-18C says "Bought".

It seems something probably went wrong during your purchase.

Thanks. I’ll try to redo it. Hopefully I don’t get charged twice.

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i7 7700k @ 4.7ghz, 16 gb G-Skill Ripjaws DDR4 2800mhz ram, Asus Prime Z270-A mobo, EVGA RTX 2070, 240gb SSD,500gb Samsung 850 evo SSD,500gb HDD, Warthog stick, TWCS throttle,, Thrustmaster T-flight Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5

I have the same problem. During the order process I didn't had the chance to chose a payment method. Order is now in the status "Waiting for payment".

I already clicked on "Repeat payment" but it's still in status "Waiting for payment".

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

For me it was user error. I missed the “pay” button. Go through the steps again and look for the option “pay order” or something like that. It should take you to the payment page.

Thanks for the fast answer. I've tried two times repeat payment and I always came back to the "My orders" page. Then I've switched the language from German to English, clicked on repeat payment and there was the "pay" button. Order status is now "completed".