Pilot Skins used in ejection seat

uscstaylor

Guys I would like to know what the skins are for once the pilot has ejected. Its there one for him in the seat and one for him in the chute!

I would like to create a set of skins so that the pilot stay uniform from cockpit to ejection to chute...Instead of looking at 2-3 different skins.

Any help and info is appreciated.

The pilot in the seat and out all use the same texture/material name as the pilot used in the aircraft. I made sure to do this just for this purpose.

Is the pilot's textures referenced in the liveries lua?

If you eject with a Day Skin, you'll notice the pilot has green camo marrat and flight suit. Should be the same with your pilot textures as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

We use 3 models, all 3 models use the same texture.

Here is the 3 models together in modelviewer.

6ZmZZC7bllknT8KSesiWldspHzgzxC7ivbezYIl06eEN_9OESIVHEbs4c6nw_M32e-aSIl8f2MUK1cJaC9sr=w3840-h1893-rw

We have custom pilot and seat that ejects.

Now you have to of course set it up in the liveries' lua file to use the pilot texture you want.

In this screenshot you can see the Day pilot ejecting with the green camo and green flight suit, which is set in the liveries folder, which transfers over to the ejecting pilot.

XQtVWL9AcXNRuEYmxwBXFTcaAOLye0wX-QgxwOruKCmjDjR8Gg1IWZKvizdRdrkCatyJIIvFzFnqqSYr0Cni=w3840-h1893-rw

Edited by Timghetta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh