ISVA SU-35 for 2.5

jafa

Hi all I found this link http://isva.clan.su/load/dcs_1_5_mod...rafts/1-1-0-12 to the SU-35 and a version for 2.5 but I cant get it to show up in 2.5 , any one using it in 2.5 or have any installation info ?

Install in saved games folder.

Did you look under Russia for the aircraft?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hi Hawkeye , I put it mods folder in saved games and also tried to get going the old way via JSGME but nothing , nada , nowt so far is showing up.

Cheers

Jafa

D:\Users\name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Su-35

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

• 8 months later...
I pasted the files in saved games../mod folder.

sadly aint working for me, I've tried both ways, as the saved games folder and the JSMGE...

I'm using the VSN_f14 and A-4 mods and its working...

:/ any idea?

Edited by Tuniorez

Might be worth a try, some older mods you have to also assign controls to them in settings menu before it'll load up into a mission, without controls set you either get a locked cockpit, or it won't load in at all

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Paste it in your X:/Users/"your user name here"/Saved games/DCS.Openbeta/Mods/aircraft
I've done it, sadly isnt working. I use steam version, as I said up there, a few mods are working like the a-4 and vsn_f14 and his cockpit mod aswell.. a few ship mods too... I don't know why this mod isnt working when I put in the folder.

Might be worth a try, some older mods you have to also assign controls to them in settings menu before it'll load up into a mission, without controls set you either get a locked cockpit, or it won't load in at all

I use steam version, theres no a ''module area'' like the standalone version... so theres no way to active it... like I said before, a few mods are working pretty fine like the vsn_f14 and his cockpit mod.. the new a-4 community mod.. a few ships like the arleigh burke class mod and etc... I put the Su-35 folder in the right place but isnt running and I don't know why :/ maybe the steam version?

I use steam version, theres no a ''module area'' like the standalone version... so theres no way to active it... like I said before, a few mods are working pretty fine like the vsn_f14 and his cockpit mod.. the new a-4 community mod.. a few ships like the arleigh burke class mod and etc... I put the Su-35 folder in the right place but isnt running and I don't know why :/ maybe the steam version?

That's odd im using the Steam version as well (No Openbeta) i just created a mission and i can fly with the Su35 without any problems. Just to be clear there are NO missions by default on my installation. SO if i want to fly it i have to create a mission myself with the mission editor.

Also check if the module icon appears on your main menu.

SU35.PNG.da9cc5cec4eeca20f8c9a8f99fde4807.PNG

The mod just don't be recognize by my game, I was using the steam version in the open beta... Ppl told to put it in the stable version, I did, didnt work. I've verify the game files in steam, didnt work still. I've I tried install it using the JSGME, didnt work... if someone solve it, please contact me. Thanks to the people that helped me.

Edited by Tuniorez

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4045526&postcount=27

Su-35 mod

ATTENTION

In this mod, aircraft control is implemented through a custom LUA system - FBW.

The FBW system implements stabilization of control over pitch and roll channels at all flight speeds.

Features: LAlt + S key combination turns on and off the stabilization channels of the FBW, and an audible signal “check control” appears. The system can be turned off during taxiing.

The FBW system implements a limitation of allowable pitch and roll angular velocities in the take-off and landing mode (with the chassis extended).

The ability to temporarily disable the FBW in flight with the transition to direct control by pressing the "Y" key is implemented.

- Starting the engines is not possible when the on-board power supply is off.

- Updated animation for engine nozzles during a cold start.

- The materials of the external model of the aircraft were adjusted: glass, metal, rubber.

- Fixed display of airborne navigation lights on the wings.

- The quantity of Flare/Chaff is increased up to 196 pcs.

- Added R-73L missile with increased available overload (up to 40G) and a large target capture radius.

- Added R-77M missile with a launch range up to 50 km and the “fire-and-forget” mode of up to 25 km.

- Increased the radius and speed of detection of air targets by radar.

- AI can now attack the ground targets with the entire range of weapons.

Installation Features:

Roll back the old mod if the mod was installed earlier using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

If the mod was previously installed manually, then you need to remove:

Saved Games \ DCS \ Mods \ aircraft \ Su-35

And also be sure to delete the files (in any case):

Saved Games \ DCS \ Config \ Input \ su-35 and su-35s

Saved Games \ DCS \ MissionEditor \ UnitPayloads \ Su-35.lua and Su-35S.lua

Install mod using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

Be sure to configure the following aircraft control axis:

'Pitch SDU'

'Roll SDU'

'Rudder SDU'

The axis for 'Thrust' must be set by the default.

su-24.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4045526&postcount=27

Su-35 mod

ATTENTION

In this mod, aircraft control is implemented through a custom LUA system - FBW.

The FBW system implements stabilization of control over pitch and roll channels at all flight speeds.

Features: LAlt + S key combination turns on and off the stabilization channels of the FBW, and an audible signal “check control” appears. The system can be turned off during taxiing.

The FBW system implements a limitation of allowable pitch and roll angular velocities in the take-off and landing mode (with the chassis extended).

The ability to temporarily disable the FBW in flight with the transition to direct control by pressing the "Y" key is implemented.

- Starting the engines is not possible when the on-board power supply is off.

- Updated animation for engine nozzles during a cold start.

- The materials of the external model of the aircraft were adjusted: glass, metal, rubber.

- Fixed display of airborne navigation lights on the wings.

- The quantity of Flare/Chaff is increased up to 196 pcs.

- Added R-73L missile with increased available overload (up to 40G) and a large target capture radius.

- Added R-77M missile with a launch range up to 50 km and the “fire-and-forget” mode of up to 25 km.

- Increased the radius and speed of detection of air targets by radar.

- AI can now attack the ground targets with the entire range of weapons.

Installation Features:

Roll back the old mod if the mod was installed earlier using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

If the mod was previously installed manually, then you need to remove:

Saved Games \ DCS \ Mods \ aircraft \ Su-35

And also be sure to delete the files (in any case):

Saved Games \ DCS \ Config \ Input \ su-35 and su-35s

Saved Games \ DCS \ MissionEditor \ UnitPayloads \ Su-35.lua and Su-35S.lua

Install mod using the OvGME or JSGME utilities.

Be sure to configure the following aircraft control axis:

'Pitch SDU'

'Roll SDU'

'Rudder SDU'

The axis for 'Thrust' must be set by the default.

Huge respect! If it wouldn`t be for a guys like you we`d never had to experience such cool gameplay! That`s a sick mod! Too bad you`ve removed it. Is it like a maitenance measure? Can we hope to see it back?

----RED FLAG---- DCS Server. Discord: https://discord.gg/2PjQ52V