FALKLANDS MAP UPDATES - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-18-2020, 06:51 PM   #21
Baco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
Aside from any player operated historic planes that actually flew there... I'm personally way more interested in syria.
Well Lots of the Assets can be used in Syria.... all the 80´s tech fo rinstance or are you going to do teh 1982 Lebanon civil war with 2000s ground tech?
AND most is very relevan to the Cold War times... so I belive that the Assets is teh strong set of thepackage...

Can some one change the title to South atlantic.. Falklands is accurate but rude.

Last edited by Baco; 07-19-2020 at 04:17 AM.
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 07:29 PM   #22
QuiGon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirrah View Post
Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression
I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...

Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
Well, they sometimes react to the requests and say that they will share stuff on the forums from now on, do that for a few days and then forget about it...

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:26 AM   #23
razorseal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirrah View Post
Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression

I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...

Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
Yeah I don't know.

I have a fake Facebook for stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
razorseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM   #24
Terrorban

There are obvious reasons why RAZBAM don’t post here anymore.

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED
Terrorban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:59 AM   #25
razorseal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorban View Post
But they develop for us

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
razorseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:55 AM   #26
Fisu_MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorban View Post
Dont be a troll. I dont buy the products from DCS to microsoft. I then need to write in instagram to comunicate with??.
Update:MSI Z390-A PRO, i7-9700K 3.6Ghz liquid Cooled, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64GB, Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO OC Edition 8GB GDDR6, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2, HOTAS TM Warthog, HP Reverb
Fisu_MAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:46 PM   #27
Raz_Specter
3rd Party Developer

One of the main reasons I normally post stuff to either Facebook or YouTube is because its extremely easy and quick. ALT + Print Screen - CTRL V on Facebook, done

In order for me to do anything on the ED forums I have to first save the files then upload them to a hosting site, then get the link and then format a post with those links.

From 8am till 5pm I do my day job, then I start on the map after that till around 11:30pm then I head to bed, 99% of my free time is dedicated to the map and developing the assets. so time is very precious to me.

I will try and do better and try to include a lot more content on here also.

Going to have a little rant now:

One of the other issues I do face is that whenever I post anything, either on FB or here I get comments which are completely unrelated to the post, like " where's the F15" etc

This really irritates me. On FB I have admin rights to the Razbam page so any comments that are unrelated just get removed. whereas within the forums I do not.

But for future updates I will try my best to include some stuff on here also

Thanks Specter
Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER
Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Raz_Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:47 PM   #28
QuiGon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz_Specter View Post
In order for me to do anything on the ED forums I have to first save the files then upload them to a hosting site, then get the link and then format a post with those links.
That's actually not necessary. You can just attach the pics to your forum posts, without uploading them on a hosting site.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Attach Pics.PNG
Views:	26
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	244687  

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Last edited by QuiGon; 08-13-2020 at 12:50 PM.
QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:07 PM   #29
Raz_Specter
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGon View Post
That's actually not necessary. You can just attach the pics to your forum posts, without uploading them on a hosting site.
Yes I agree, however, the pictures are restricted in size some of the images I take are all in 4k. some are + 4MB

Plus the fact you don't get a big view of the picture in the main screen and users would have to click the images.

Anyways I have uploaded some more pictures to the initial thread.
Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

Old 08-13-2020, 01:34 PM   #30
Raz_Specter
3rd Party Developer

OK Scenery remove update:

Just tried this and while it removes all of the buildings at MPA its still leaves the roads and also the runway / taxiways.

so will most likely have to be an additional map included after beta release without MPA included

SPECTER