FALKLANDS MAP UPDATES - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-18-2020, 06:51 PM   #21
Baco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
Aside from any player operated historic planes that actually flew there... I'm personally way more interested in syria.
Well Lots of the Assets can be used in Syria.... all the 80´s tech fo rinstance or are you going to do teh 1982 Lebanon civil war with 2000s ground tech?
AND most is very relevan to the Cold War times... so I belive that the Assets is teh strong set of thepackage...

Can some one change the title to South atlantic.. Falklands is accurate but rude.

Last edited by Baco; 07-19-2020 at 04:17 AM.
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 07:29 PM   #22
QuiGon
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirrah View Post
Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression
I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...

Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
Well, they sometimes react to the requests and say that they will share stuff on the forums from now on, do that for a few days and then forget about it...

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

QuiGon is offline   Reply With Quote