obit

Ah, damn. Anyone who saw "Spitfire" last week will know what a delight she was.

Thanks for the news, HotTom.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

Ah, damn. Anyone who saw "Spitfire" last week

FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! *pant*pant*pant*whew* ... so, was it any good?

.. will know what a delight she was.

Thanks for the news, HotTom.

:cry:

I'm going to get myself a pint of New Castle and drink it while sitting the in Spitfire ... and then try to take off. I think if Mary Ellis is looking down, she'll have a good laugh :)

Bless you Mary Ellis, you've more than earned the wings you have now.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU! FU!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! *pant*pant*pant*whew* ... so, was it any good?

LOL!!!

Yes, it was good, though where I saw it, the projection was out of focus just enough to be annoying.

Amazon says the DVD and Blu-Ray versions will be released on 10 September, so you don't have long to wait.

:cry:

I'm going to get myself a pint of New Castle and drink it while sitting the in Spitfire ... and then try to take off. I think if Mary Ellis is looking down, she'll have a good laugh :)

Bless you Mary Ellis, you've more than earned the wings you have now.

Well said. Well said, indeed.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

"I'm going to get myself a pint of New Castle and drink it while sitting the in Spitfire ... and then try to take off. I think if Mary Ellis is looking down, she'll have a good laugh "

Or......

Grab a pint of Spitfire and sit in the Spitfire and take off, see if it starts raining in your apartment or something.

LOL!!!

Yes, it was good, though where I saw it, the projection was out of focus just enough to be annoying.

Amazon says the DVD and Blu-Ray versions will be released on 10 September, so you don't have long to wait.

Well said. Well said, indeed.

Brilliant!! I'll have to mark that date on my calendar!! :thumbup:

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

"I'm going to get myself a pint of New Castle and drink it while sitting the in Spitfire ... and then try to take off. I think if Mary Ellis is looking down, she'll have a good laugh "

Or......

Grab a pint of Spitfire and sit in the Spitfire and take off, see if it starts raining in your apartment or something.

Can't get Spitfire here in Germany, but I can get New Castle... and I wouldn't dare to say Guinness bc... jeez, let's not get into that debate :D

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler