AV-8B N/A Pre-Sale is up on store

Kayos

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to try the Harrier, once I'm done with every other module I purchased and haven't played yet. :cry:
Ya. I'm kinda at that point. I want the harrier but I have 7 or so modules I haven't really played to their potential. So, will likely wait till next year to get it. Still learning the Ka-50 for freak sakes.

Ya. I'm kinda at that point. I want the harrier but I have 7 or so modules I haven't really played to their potential. So, will likely wait till next year to get it. Still learning the Ka-50 for freak sakes.

Despite what I said, I still ordered the module. And I don't even have DCS installed on my computer at the moment...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will buy it ... but will wait until next week, so the charge on my credit card has to be paid on December rather than November :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Fella's lets be honest, if you pass the selection/Induction/IOT/Flight Training...to fighter pilot standard and it takes 5 years of your life....the RAF-USAF- Spanish Navy Indian Navy, MAY let you fly a Harrier. You fly that till you leave/get a deskjob/become the head of the Air Force/Navy.

WE, get to fly the lot, so we CANNOT be brilliant at all of them. (Although UTUBE humbles me any day) So I pay I strap into it, sort of, and go have a blast...and if I bend it I don't end up court martialled (Should have been at some point in my career but that's different). Enjoy

• Like 1

Pre-purchased! That was a death-defying act, too!

I just bought a new PC, it'll be here next week. It's an i7 with GTX 1080 G1, 16GB Optane RAM, and all that jazz.

I also picked up a new Oculus Rift.

And I raided the ED store for a bunch of planes during the autumn sale.

If I ask for one more thing before the F/A-18C comes out, my wife is going to pull a .44 magnum out and ask me if I feel lucky.

But the flight sim hobby is now nicely up-to-date for a while!

:thumbup::megalol::pilotfly:

This looks like another great module for DCS, can't wait to try it with my new Oculus. Could someone please explain to me the benefit of pre purchasing it? Is there a benefit to the consumer or is it to help support the developer? Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

. Could someone please explain to me the benefit of pre purchasing it? Is there a benefit to the consumer or is it to help support the developer? Thanks

We obviously get the benefit of reduced price and I think the developer gets the benefit of a month of hype and ability to gauge consumer interest. Aside from showing some product development along the way the devs don't do much advertising until pre-release.

This waiting is painfull :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Been waiting and watching for seems like at least the last yr, on here an on Razbam's FB page, so the wait til end of Nov isn't all that bad. Just to see it in pre-release now. End of Nov is when I will really start getting ancy. Have to wait til 1st to purchase though.:pilotfly:

...and if I bend it I don't end up court martialled (Should have been at some point in my career but that's different). Enjoy

I've heard rumors that ppl can't get past a certain rank unless they have been court martialed.

As the recipient of 2 Big Chicken Dinners... you didn't miss much.

Back on track.... DONE! I'm currently dusting off the modules I've purchased and never flown, shove them aside and make room for the next trailer queen! :smilewink:

Gigabyte Tech. 990FXA-UD3, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, 16 Gig RAM @ 2200 Mhz, Radeon X480, Oculus Rift

Had to change my pants after the trailer- anyone else get the looming animosity of the shot of the hornet at the end? F-18 INBOUND!!!

Seriously, picking up this week. Thanks RAZBAM- looking forward to your hard work, I served with Harriers in the USMC, I'm excited to see how they work on the INSIDE, lol. :thumbup: