WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET Mi-8MTV2 and UH-1H MULITCREW? - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #61
hazzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
Not on my end anymore. Which version are you on? Because this was definitely fixed a couple of updates ago.
It no longer goes into the cockpit panel. But goes into the crew area behind the pilot. This never used to happen.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #62
Cowboy10uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
Not on my end anymore. Which version are you on? Because this was definitely fixed a couple of updates ago.
Latest open beta version..

Look guys, don’t get me wrong I love the Huey and consider it one of the finest helo simulations ever produced, BUT after 6 years I think we have to accept that further development and any promised features that are not here by now are likely not happening.

Now for those of you who still hold onto the dream that it will happen, fair play to you, you’re a hell of a lot more optimistic than me. Myself I’m now in the believe it when I see it area of this journey.

All I was doing was giving MY opinion on whether or not we will get Multicrew for our Helos, which I no longer believe we will.

I still fly the Huey at least twice a week, I still get immense joy out of it despite the odd bug, if they released a V2 like the KA50, I would purchase in a heartbeat. But my reply’s here are purely my opinion on the ops question.

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot
Cowboy10uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:33 AM   #63
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
crew area behind the pilot
Ah, OK, haven't noticed this. But then, I haven't flown the bird much lately.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:09 AM   #64
danvac

Anyway old problem is fixed...new one created...but without multicrew you should be overloaded enough to not care about area behind crew.
danvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:34 AM   #65
swatstar98

Back to the topic, multicrew in mi-8 is a must.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:32 AM   #66
Grodlund

So.
Multicrew in internal testing for the Huey.
Not even a word mentioned about the Mi-8.
Who is surprised?

Another hobby taken over by the USA fanboys
Old 10-19-2019, 08:47 AM   #67
Mr_sukebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grodlund View Post
So.
Who is surprised?

?????
Hard to believe that you interpret the news badly.
If they’re testing the Huey, then they’ve identified the appropriate logic to make it work, and just as they’ve shared technology between the F18 and F16, I do think it’s fair to assume that once the niggles are ironed out with the Huey, that it will be shared across the other choppers and also the mosquito.

The Huey multicrew news is a big step in the right direction
Old 10-19-2019, 09:15 AM   #68
Weta43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grodlund View Post
So.
Who is surprised?

Definitely sitting in the "glass half empty" camp today eh ?

Seeing as the Huey came out first, meaning early adopters have been waiting for longer than Mi-8 owners, adding the new tech to that first seems both sensible and fair.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:13 AM   #69
Phantom453

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_sukebe View Post
?????
Hard to believe that you interpret the news badly.
If they’re testing the Huey, then they’ve identified the appropriate logic to make it work, and just as they’ve shared technology between the F18 and F16, I do think it’s fair to assume that once the niggles are ironed out with the Huey, that it will be shared across the other choppers and also the mosquito.

The Huey multicrew news is a big step in the right direction
Agreed!

Wile I would like to see it in the Mi-8 more, the Huey did come out first and is a bit more simple in terms of systems, so it does make sense to do that one first.

I'm sure ED has every intention of rolling out to both and then other side by side aircraft as indicated above.
Phantom453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:30 AM   #70
Magic Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_sukebe View Post
...and also the mosquito.
Curious, what exactly did the other guy do? Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love to have the Mossie be multicrew, that would be a ton of fun! There was one piloting, and I couldn't find what the other did
Maps: Normandy, Nevada

Magic Zach is offline   Reply With Quote