DCS WWII SQUAD DIRECTORY

DOGS OF WAR

is currently recruiting new pilots!

Their group was assembled to gather like-minded DCS pilots who are serious about mastering combat flying in the existing and upcoming WWII aircraft.

They pride themselves in creating and maintaining a fun & friendly atmosphere while also striving for excellence during every flight.

Currently, they fly co-op and multiplayer missions on their own full-time public squadron server dedicated to the WWII aircraft.

Pilots of all experience and ability are welcome to visit the Combat server, Teamspeak server or website to inquire further about joining.

"ad altiora tendo"

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

Are those friendly AI you're shooting at? :D I definitely would like to join when DCS WWII is released. By that time I hope to have complete my throttle and rudder pedals project.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Nice promo DR. :)

a suggestion to the moderators :

if this thread is to work as a directory for Squadrons interested in DCS WW2, then it should only hold squadron posts (no commenting posts, etc) otherwise it will get difficult to skim through.

Alternatively, it could be transformed into a thread with subthreads, each one named after the squadron, allowing people to comment to the relevant subthreads.

feel free to delete my post

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

III Gruppe Des Jagdgeschwader 52 (www.jagdgeschwader52.net) will be on duty over DCS: WWII skies.

"Classic" online squad since 1999, we played online from Warbirds, Aces High, wwIIonline, Il2 Sturmovik, CloD, etc... Now waiting for DCS to roll out and fight.

S!

III/JG52_Orka

Edited by Ballenato
adding signature

www.jagdgeschwader52.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

... and make mistakes until getting it right, there is no clear line between acquiring

knowledge and learning.

• 1 month later...
The 352nd Virtual Fighter Group, now flying (still) IL-2, is eagerly looking forward to DCS WWII. This is our 14th year. Would that our fifteenth find us flying DCS WWII!

I can attest to the fact Pers and the rest of the Blue Nosed B@st@rds of Bodney (352nd VFG) are indeed a class act. If I'm not mistaken, they're the only virtual unit sanctioned and "adopted" by their real-life counterparts (the 352nd FG Association).

They have some videos on YouTube...

${1}

...and have even been featured in the HBO Poland documentary, Virtual War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKLV4rpxfuE

If you like full realism flying in historical settings, you can't do any better.

-Irish

Edited by O'Donovan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jg1_logo_150px.png?dl=0

Jagdgeschwader 1 "Oesau" (JG 1) is a seriously minded online cyber-squadron, composed of Stab./JG 1, I./JG 1, II./JG 1 and III./JG 1.

We are currently composed of both North American and European members, and have a long and distinguished history. Established in March 1992, we are the second oldest cyber-squadron active on the internet.

JG 1 "Oesau" is currently flying both DCS: WWII and IL-2: Cliffs of Dover. We also fly Rise of Flight as JG I "Richthofen", and DCS World (specifically the MiG-21bis) as JG-1 Fritz Schmenkel.

Should anyone be interested in checking us out, just drop by our website:

http://www.jg1.org

~Salut!~

Klaiber

Edited by II./JG1_Klaiber

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

92 Squadron Royal Air Force

The No. 92 Squadron Royal Air Force is now active in DCS you can find us flying many different aircraft in many different servers, we have been flying in the online community since Combat Flight Simulator 1 and 2, IL2-1946, IL2 Cliffs of Dover and are very excited to finally be apart of DCS. If you are interested in flying with a friendly group of pilots or looking for a fight please join our teamspeak at 27.50.70.178:10228 pw: 9292

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

• 2 weeks later...

9./Jagdgeschwader 27

attachment.php?attachmentid=112976&stc=1&d=1423898671http: 9jg27schriftzug.pnghttp:

attachment.php?attachmentid=155787&stc=1&d=1485518660

with a group of long term friends, which originated from Cliffs of Dover

i created the 9./JG27, a virtual squadron dedicated to DCS WW2 and the 109.

while we love to fly in a realistic manner, our main goal is to have fun together.

so we are not necessarily looking for aces, but for personalities which fit to the already established group.

we dont have any requirements to join, except having a joystick and a mic to communicate over teamspeak.

because of time zones, we mainly look for european pilots.

currently the majority of us is german speaking, but of course we all speak english(well its supposed to be english)

we will not accept the most talented ace, if we dont see him fit into the group.

we will however accept a total rookie with the right personality and dedication.

we are confident to have pilots capable enough to teach the necessary skills to newcomers.

we are running our own 24/7 WW2 server, rented by a big provider, based in Germany.

-=9./JG27 FightingLegends=-

The awesome =STP= guys were so kind to give us our own TS section on their Server.

www.9jg27.com

expect more to come

we are here to stay

HORRIDO!

9jg27.thumb.png.feaa6cf048d08d62fba381de249555d9.png

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

9./JG27 are pleased to announce the addition of the virtual No.66 Squadron to the -=FightingLegends=- group for our Tommies who prefer the P-51 Mustang and eagerly await the arrival of R.J Mitchell’s magnificent Supermarine Spitfire to DCS.

no66_squadronblank2.png

Our website

http://www.no66squadron.com/

Part of the 9./JG27 FightingLegends Group http://www.9jg27.com/

My PC specs: Win10 64 Pro, CPU i7-3820 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GPU Nvidia 1070 (8gb vram).

Controls: Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Pedals, TrackIR5.
My DCS Youtube Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/No64Bounder

• 1 month later...

TWC the Wrecking Crew

Hello This is TWC_Fatal Error CO of the Wrecking Crew from Fighter Ace, Aces High, Cliffs of Dover and now we are branching into DCS.

We have a website at WWW.twcclan.com a forum and a facebook page all our own as well as our own WW2 server currently running on DCS having three 2 1/2 hour long missions with different outcomes for either Axis or Allied victories

Interested in joining a Squad then check us out ventrilo server available for voice comms on our webpage. We like to have fun and accomplish missions so check us out <S> Fatal

• 5 months later...

The Blacksheep (BSS) are all ways looking for new people to fly with. This squadron was established in the fall of 1999 when Microsoft Combat Flight Sim 2 Pacific Theater was released. We are all over the age of 35 and do not require a regiment of flying to be a member. Life comes first, and fly when you can. We are a high-spirited group and very competitive. We have several Airline pilots, retired military, and active duty military aviators in the squadron - including a U.S. Air Force Chaplain that strive to have fun, camaraderie, re-enact flight, and authentic tactics.

We look forward to DCS: WWII !!!

Info to contact us and log on to our TeamSpeak server can be found on our website:

BSS214.com

S!

V

• 1 year later...

RAF662.org

S! all... RAF662.org flys DCS WWII simulations with our own server and teamspeak channel.

DCS server:

!===RAF662.org WWII Server===!

look for us online at:

http://www.raf662.org

Everyone welcome! And we're always looking for recruits!

Celebrating 18 years online!

RAF_DaddyO (C-in-C)

RAF_DaddyO

RAF662 CFSG C-in-C

www.raf662.org

• 3 months later...

Simulated Air Combat Group

Our unit is excited about the direction this simulation is taking and we are making a move to fly more regularly within the Normandy environment. We fly mainly within the BOS/BOM/BOK arenas but we feel that DCS is going to be a very active part of our unit.

Come check us out! We are currently a Luftwaffe based group composed of the 4./JG52, 2./JG51 and 5./ZG1 Staffels, but we have switched over to our SACG tags primarily to allow our guys to fly other non Luftwaffe based aircraft as well.

Simulated Air Combat Group

LSACnewb.png.3a3a077423a0fd7d9131cc928766a941.png

Edited by SACG_Neun

56 RAF Squadron fly on Wednesday and Sunday around 8pm to 10pm UK time with a current active core of about 6-8 pilots with many more on extended leave. We don't really do recruitment drives, people tend to tag along on one of our sweeps then maybe ask to stay :-)

The core of the squad have been together since at least the days of Aces High and most of us have been together through IL2 or Cliffs Of Dover.

Ages stretch from mid 20's to 'Well past retirement' with the curve tending towards that upper half.

We mostly fly Spits, P51s, Sabres and some members also have 109s, 190s & Mig 15s so basically 'Guns & Rockets'. Some members own modern jets, one used to fly them for real, but they fly them outside of squad nights.

We are fairly relaxed but when the squad is together we prefer everyone to fly in pairs or flights rather than going off alone.

We fly loose combat formation ie we don't believe it is effective to concentrate on Red Arrows formation distances in a combat zone.

Must be happy to sometimes fly a 30 minute patrol without shooting anything and just be satisfied with the comradeship and the fact you survived and brought your plane home in one piece.

Mostly use Teamspeak on the Storm Of War TS server (as they made the only server worth flying in Cliffs Of Dover and are working on doing the same in DCS) but also moving into Simple Radio as some servers insist on it and it is better suited to cross squad comms and ATC etc.

Edited by Roblex

==============================================================================================================================

56sqn US@R

Diary of a hopeless Pilot Officer http://roblex56raf.livejournal.com

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16Gb RAM, Intel Core i3/i5/i7 6xxx @ 2700 MHz