12/9 VFAT Tomcat Demo...

Donut

Great job on putting this together, I really enjoyed. I'm really looking forward to flying the Turkey!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I know that I'll be against most of you, but I'm happy that this is not the sound of the module. It's powerful, but there is too much saturation, like in almost every video about jets

Well, what makes me „sad“ is the fact, that I‘ve never heard any plane in any game that sounds like the real deal...either the old warbirds and especially any jet never hurt my ears like a real one. I think the sound in that video was quite good, I hope they get it to sound somehow like that in the release.

Edited by Tobi1304

vCVW-17 / VF-74

I agree with you that there isn't any simulation with a realistic sound. The sound of this video is not so bad, except for the saturation, that ruin everything. Maybe can give you the sensation of a loud sound, but isn't the real sound of the airplane if it's completely distorted.

However, this video is awesome, even if I'm not impressed by the sound, at least for the recording of it.