Hey ED...

biz

Maybe consider Drex's servers (DDCS) for dedicated server testing. His servers are usually one of the most populated at any given time. For many of us its where we exclusively play.

vRxufT8.png

Edited by biz

Can someone explain the benefits of a dedicated server vs what we currently have? I'm sure its supposed to be heaps better but exactly how? (I'm not a techie, I just fly the jets!). I'm assuming a ded server would allow be easier to run massive scripts etc (like some sort of online MP campaign, etc)?

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

i hope i will be able to use it in my local network for offloading the CPU of my gaming rig. Today to do that you need to buy twice campaigns and terrains...i hope that the dedicated server will be able to use my main account

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png