Will the revamped Caucuses Map for v2.0 be released as alpha in v2.0?

klem

Thread title says it all. It would be nice to see and try it.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

No Caucasus in 2.0

It will be in 2.5

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

To stray away from the topic a little. I wonder what the percentage of completion is for the conversion of the map. Since the projection was for towards the end of this year, and I understand that's not possible to make now, but how far are they really off? I wish the community had some insight to this, but again we are and probably will always be in the dark until a month out when everything is complete.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

In the newsletter when they announced the delay, they said a couple of months. Also said IIRC the delay was due to their decision to include a new mesh.

But yes, we will probably don't know a thing until it's a month or so close to release. I don't like it either, but anyway remember they adopted this policy after people freaking out in this forums :huh:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Caucasus revamped and everything really ready for 2.5 with Nevada implemented and all the modules updated to work 100% with the 2.5 build ? I think we are talking about a lot of months here. I am absolutely ok with that. You just have to be realistic that this will take a lot of time.

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

In the newsletter when they announced the delay, they said a couple of months. Also said IIRC the delay was due to their decision to include a new mesh.

But yes, we will probably don't know a thing until it's a month or so close to release. I don't like it either, but anyway remember they adopted this policy after people freaking out in this forums :huh:.

S!

So true sir. I try to keep that in mind when it comes to the timing of info and how much they share. It's a bit tricky when folks are so critical of things that are clearly WIP but are quick to bash the team.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

You just have to be realistic that this will take a lot of time.

Yeah I am all over that reality. I can see that some of these projects can take 2-3 years maybe even more, especially with all this being timed and merged into a new engine. I guess I like see and understand the building blocks to make this all happen. That in itself is entertaining.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I guess I like see and understand the building blocks to make this all happen. That in itself is entertaining.

Yeah watching the development of all that stuff is pure entertainment for me also :) I love the joy and I also love the occasional dissapointment as I love planes and helios. It's a rollercoaster ride :) Boy, we are way offtopic here :)

Ontopic: I like the caucasus map :)

• Like 1