GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Ordered mine on Saturday of last week, and it arrived yesterday. 5 days to Arizona, not bad. Got it set up for BMS and currently tweaking to my liking, but all I can say is WOW!

Awesome piece of hardware, I would recommend it to everyone!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Huh...I guess you guys didn't order from the gametrix web site. Ordered mine like 3 weeks ago. Yet to ship. Good thing I'm not in a hurry. They emailed me when I asked for status and was told it was a vacation/holiday in Croatia (I think it was Croatia). And the US based will ship in the next week or so.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Ordered mine on Saturday of last week, and it arrived yesterday. 5 days to Arizona, not bad. Got it set up for BMS and currently tweaking to my liking, but all I can say is WOW!

Thank you for the feedback, pilot :thumbup:

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Huh...I guess you guys didn't order from the gametrix web site. Ordered mine like 3 weeks ago. Yet to ship. Good thing I'm not in a hurry. They emailed me when I asked for status and was told it was a vacation/holiday in Croatia (I think it was Croatia). And the US based will ship in the next week or so.

I could ship it today if you placed an order, sir.

https://andres.shop/jetseat/11-jetseat-kw-908-air.html

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I could ship it today if you placed an order, sir.

https://andres.shop/jetseat/11-jetseat-kw-908-air.html

Thanks Andre. I think gametrix.eu is just about to ship it. I didn't realize there were multiple choices when ordering the seat.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Do you have to buy a power adapter for North America or is there an option for our type of plugs?
Yup you need a euro to US adapter. Easily found on Amazon. I posted a pic of mine 2-3 pages back. It's compatible with many countries and also backwards compatible. Cost me $13.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by sze5003

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

:cry: WOW ordered mine a month ago and it is still sitting somewhere... Mine must have taken the row boat the long way around despite purchasing the quicker ship method. FedEX tracking shows it's still in Moscow. No fault to Andre, it shipped the same day I ordered.

ETA: Forgot to update this, I did get it and love it.

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

:cry: WOW ordered mine a month ago and it is still sitting somewhere... Mine must have taken the row boat the long way around despite purchasing the quicker ship method. FedEX tracking shows it's still in Moscow. No fault to Andre, it shipped the same day I ordered.

Thank you for the feedback!

Please PM me your full name or order number and I will claim the express-delivery operator immediately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I just placed my order. Let's see what the hype is all about.

There's no doubt that you'll like it :thumbup: Post back !

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

I live in Vegas as well. and I got mine in about 7 days. Of course I ordered the more expensive Express shipping so that might make a difference.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

I live in Vegas as well. and I got mine in about 7 days. Of course I ordered the more expensive Express shipping so that might make a difference.

I did purchase the more expensive solution. Andre has reached out to the shipping company and have confirmed an issue on their end. I just have to wait it out until either dimex or FedEx start processing again.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Thanks Andre, got mine today.

For anyone interested, I ordered on the 22nd from Andre's site. I chose the expedited delivery and I received the unit today. So less than a week...

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I haven't had time to play around with the jetseat 908 yet. I got mine two days ago. But I'm a little confused about how to connect it. I'm using Rift, so I don't have a headset. The instruction says to connect the 3.5mm to audio output and headphone into the jetseat. What do I do for Rift? And I believe I need the control panel software and SSA_setup. Do I need the Jetseat force driver from gametrix site (gtwff-1-2-8).exe file? And finally, it says the SSA for Aviator is pay-ware, but I don't see where to pay for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

I got home yesterday and found mine had been delivered from Gametrix. I was in pretty much the same boat, bit confused by what to load or not... it seems to be working for me now, here's what I did... (I also fly in VR with the CV1)

Downloaded the Gametrix Control Panel and the massage .exe.

Downloaded the "Sim Shaker For Aviators"

I already had "microsoft Net frameworks 4.5"

I plugged the USB into a free USB port, didn't plug in any of the sound connectors.

Launched the control panel and the massage program ( I had initally only downloaded the control panel and didnt feel anything ).

Switched it on and launched DCS.

Alt tabbing out of DCS I could see that the plane/helo I was flying was recognised in the control panel screen and felt the effects when I went into a flight.

Hope that helps! Sorry if I have missed anything, just going on what I did from memory.

Good luck!

P.S.

I only have the SS for aviators running to get the seat working. I did load the jetseat driver and updated the firmware as well.

Edited by Ratcatcher
Adding comment
  • Like 1

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

I haven't had time to play around with the jetseat 908 yet. I got mine two days ago. But I'm a little confused about how to connect it. I'm using Rift, so I don't have a headset. The instruction says to connect the 3.5mm to audio output and headphone into the jetseat. What do I do for Rift? And I believe I need the control panel software and SSA_setup. Do I need the Jetseat force driver from gametrix site (gtwff-1-2-8).exe file? And finally, it says the SSA for Aviator is pay-ware, but I don't see where to pay for it.

You don't need to connect anything to sound. Just plug it in to a USB port, plug in power adapter, and install the sim avaiators software. Once you start dcs it will recognize the seat and game. When your engines start you will feel vibrations.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Ratcatcher and sze5003, much appreciated!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

• 2 weeks later...