CCRP unguided bombs

caponi

Well, if you expect to precisely drop unguided bomb via ccrp... good luck with that.

Precision is relative, Aspirin factories are pretty big targets :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah it "should" be easier with an actual ground radar or tpod. As for wind/movement, many bomb computers at least try to compensate for those factors. I'm not familiar with the hornet one though.

Right, I was mentioned earlier that winds change based on altitude in real life (sometimes significant) It's very easy to get wind info of current altitude of jet, but it won't know what's going on at 3K feet vs it's current 15,000. I don't think that's modeled in DCS anyways though.

No, pre-planned targets. Set the WPs on the ground, from the F10 map. Still off.

Hm, lemme test it and get back to you. I've had pretty good luck with the hornet and CCRP.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Right, I was mentioned earlier that winds change based on altitude in real life (sometimes significant) It's very easy to get wind info of current altitude of jet, but it won't know what's going on at 3K feet vs it's current 15,000. I don't think that's modeled in DCS anyways though.

Yes, It is modelled, you can have three layers of wind in DCS, generally you can find this information on the mission briefing. Generally.

Welp, something ain't right...

Same test mission vs a boiler building. 3k agl or so release. INS bombing mode. Only thing changed between missions is the plane.

Hornet: Mk82s long, Mk83's long, Mk84's dead on.

A10C Mk82's on no problem

Harrier. Mk82's no problem

I have tracks if anyone cares.

Edited by Harlikwin