profiles to Saitek x52 pro problem

I need a little help. I dont know (and I have tryed a lot of things) how to make the profiles that I have downloaded to work with my Saitek x52 pro in DCS.

I have forexample dowloaded files like this: A10.pr0 and copied to the X52 Professional folder but can't understand what to do next or how to add the profile in the options. (I DO know how to import "lua" profiles though).

afaik .pr0 files need to be loaded with your X52 pro software, not DCS.

Thanks for answer but there is no option to open anything in the software...only calibrate. I cant find any software exsept for the software in the page of Satek/Logitech and that does nothing other than to show the calibration of the stick.

Thanks for answer but there is no option to open anything in the software...only calibrate. I cant find any software exsept for the software in the page of Satek/Logitech and that does nothing other than to show the calibration of the stick.

I finally figured out of the software. But not how to make the file work as a "config joystick lua file". I gues im to old for this...:cry::huh:

The x52 pro software loads the profile, then it converts button presses on the

stick to key strokes when u press a button on the stick

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

I use CH gear which runs it's own software (Ch manager) outside of DCS

This seems to be the case for saitek.

http://www.saitek.com/manuals/st/SST_Manual_EN.html

"SST enables you to link keyboard keys, mouse buttons and mouse movement to the buttons and axes of your Saitek controller. When you press buttons on the controller, or move the joystick, SST will make key presses, mouse movements, and mouse clicks as if you had: typed keys on the keyboard, moved the mouse, or pressed mouse buttons yourself. This is all done without you having to take your hands off of the controller."

The profiles I have, run from the Joy stick software, in these profiles for the (Joy stick software) are all the DCS Default keyboard commands for that aircraft.

If they dont have all the commands you want or need, what I do is export all the commands from DCS, you can do that by going to the controls menu --> choose aircraft --> Export.

The only cons here are that you need to load a profile (A10 etc) outside of DCS, then load the sim, change aircraft, exit sim change profile, reload sim etc.

You will need to clear the control categories in DCS for each plane AXIS and Defalt Buttons, NOT the keyboard commands.

Also, you will need to set the joystick AXIS for each plane in DCS you have, the software will not do this part.

Until you learn and understand this new software, clear all the categories in DCS (NOT the keyboard commands) click in the field you want to change and assign the command the old fashion way.

Having all the aircraft setup like this, allows you to stay in sim and change aircraft. Unless there is unique programming for the aircraft in the software that you need? this last way should allow you to setup the same way as it is in the software.

unique programming example

I have unique chaff and flare programs for the FC3 aircraft, 3 chaff, 1 flare at .7 of a sec intervals and will do this 4 times with one button press. You cannot set that up in DCS for FC3 aircraft. You can using the joystick software, it's only triggering keyboard commands, the software allows you to play around with them using macro's etc.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link