VKB, what are your problems?

Vannipo

Hello VKB.

What u guys are doing with your potentional clients I have never seen before.

You offer High-End-Joysticks for private customers. You offer them on all your homepages.

But, it is just not possible to buy a joystick.

VKB, you are the only company on earth, who sells these kind of joysticks, all flight simmers

need. Can u please take that serious?

Why you always move your release dates? What kind of behavior is that?

Can you PLEASE be that professional, that you keep your deadlines you pronounced?

So, please, can you explain, where the problem is?

Cause I dont understand that.

They are taking it very serious and just as (if not more) frustrated as their customers. They stopped giving estimated release dates because when those estimates fell through people would throw a fit and complain that they don't keep their promises.

I get the feeling that both VKB and Virpil (because they were having or are still having stock issues as well) underestimated just how huge the market was for high end joysticks.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Hello !

Are you experiencing frustration because you can't spend your money ? There are alternatives to VKB if you really can't wait for their products to become broadly available.

As long as I didn't give any money to a company I can't hardly see myself asking something from this company. I'd have basically two choices : waiting for the lucky day when I'll be able to spend my money for their product, going to another manufacturer. This is as simple as that.

The very low availability of the VKB products has been in this state for years, I never saw their shop overflowing with products since I knew the company when looking for their Black Mamba. I don't see their policy changing anytime soon.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Very frustrating indeed. Been waiting for the MCG MK.II Pro for months and still no dice. If I wanted an alternative, I would buy an alternative. I already own a hotas warthog. I want to upgrade the stick, its as simple as that.

Edited by ExGreyFox

Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake@stock

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16) 3200MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

Maximus X FORMULA Z370 BIOS 1401

NZXT Kraken x62

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB (OS)

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB (Games)

Corsair AX1200i 1200 Watt

Cooler Master HAF X

HOTAS Warthog | VKB MCG Pro GunFighter Mk. II | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5

Heatware

Same for me, waiting next availibility for their Gunfighter MkII.

I was in contact with their European contact (Eduard), next shipement is expected for Nov 18.

For me It is only one other product that I waiting for : Thrustmaster F-18 Stick...but no news on that product too sad.gif

TM OR KBsim will get my money...Not both of them....

So gents get on work ! music_whistling.gif

Notice from the VKB HQ there has been no new announcements, I think finally they get the message, say nothing until they have stock to sell.

My biggest issue is VKB HQ are not telling us the real story on why they have so many problems getting stock back in, plus there is a huge demand from other sim games and 2 space games where I see they have the same problem as DCS players. I've waited 15 months, but here is the thing I don't waiting even if its another 6 months as LONG as I'm given facts not fiction and that's all I've seen in the past year. As mentioned before I wonder if ED is aware of VKB's issues and the frustration we are having.

Hi.

No, I am experiencing frustration, cause announcements are not kept.

And this is unprofessional.

I guess that's why the new policy is to *not* make announcements anymore. No announcements, no frustration, and regained professionalism on VKB HQ's part. That sounds like the winning formula then, yes? :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

@F900

What difference does it make to ED that another company is having stock shortages and selling out their inventory? Answer : none.

This is the same backwards nonsense people are usually griping about. If you want something NOW then go buy something that's available NOW. If you want limited production run boutique equipment then get in line, watch for announcements and get comfortable. Whinging about it won't make joysticks magically appear. They want to sell products to you, it's a given they're working to achieve that. Outside that, they don't owe you an explanation or blow by blow of what's happening behind the scenes. It's nobody's business. They can close the doors and say 'we've made all we want and are closing shop, no joysticks 4U' if they want.

Buy a placeholder, like I did, to tide you over while you wait. And before somebody says 'BUT I CAN'T AFFORD A CHEAP PLACEHOLDER' then you probably shouldn't be buying $500+ fancy toys.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

@F900

What difference does it make to ED that another company is having stock shortages and selling out their inventory? Answer : none.

This is the same backwards nonsense people are usually griping about. If you want something NOW then go buy something that's available NOW. If you want limited production run boutique equipment then get in line, watch for announcements and get comfortable. Whinging about it won't make joysticks magically appear. They want to sell products to you, it's a given they're working to achieve that. Outside that, they don't owe you an explanation or blow by blow of what's happening behind the scenes. It's nobody's business. They can close the doors and say 'we've made all we want and are closing shop, no joysticks 4U' if they want.

Buy a placeholder, like I did, to tide you over while you wait. And before somebody says 'BUT I CAN'T AFFORD A CHEAP PLACEHOLDER' then you probably shouldn't be buying $500+ fancy toys.

Zhukov,

Do you just follow me in these threads so you can just reply nonsense? You don't seem to reply to anyone else in the VKB threads other directed to myself. You have your joystick so what's your problem?

I'm not complaining nor griping, but I am allowed to express my frustration and disappointment just like anyone else in the countless of posts of people other are in the same position as myself.

So do me a favor don't reply to any of my posts, unless it is warranted and constructive, got it ?

@F900

Bull!

Buzz

@f900ex

Welcome to public forums. Yes, you're entitled to complain, and I'm entitled to comment on or dispute those complaints. I pay little attention to WHO I'm replying to, as I really don't care. If I've objected to you in similar threads, it's probably because I considered your previous comments to be bs as well =) Only the first paragraph was aimed at you, regarding ED's involvement with VKB (not their problem), however. If you prefer an echo chamber you're welcome to ignore me, otherwise you'll have to live with it.

@Buzz

Short and to the point, I like it. Nevertheless until they take your money they don't owe you a damn thing.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Posted by AeroGator on VKB forums yesterday regarding availability of MCG grips and Gunfighter bases.

I used the "super-batch" definition above fr a reason. We have finally produced enough MCG grips to stock up for a few months (super rare small market versions will also be made soon), so grips are no problem any longer. Now we are working on an equally giant batch of bases, so we lay an end to a "not available" situation in all our outlets worldwide.

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=28&p=32230#p32230

Maybe availability for everyone will improve nicely here soon.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Looking at this: http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=28&p=32230#p32230

Don't ya just LOVE the attitude? I wonder; did you guys acost these people at gunpoint and demand they go into the flight-stick business? I'm starting to wonder if I might have just happened upon what I can be doing with my retirement and my basement machine shop.

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero MB

Intel i7-8700K 5.2 GHz delidded & lapped

Corsair H100i CPU watercooler

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 80+ Platinum PSU

EVGA FTW3 watercooled GTX-1080Ti

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Two Toshiba XG5 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD's

Various SSDs and HDDs, 24 terabytes

6 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans in push/pull on CPU and GPU radiators.

Windows 10 Pro 64, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog throttle and flight stick.

Looking at this: http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=28&p=32230#p32230

Don't ya just LOVE the attitude? I wonder; did you guys acost these people at gunpoint and demand they go into the flight-stick business? I'm starting to wonder if I might have just happened upon what I can be doing with my retirement and my basement machine shop.

I read that earlier and viewed it more in a positive light.

Hopefully this means - emphasis on hopefully - that in the near future here they will have a lot of stock available for order and shipments.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|